PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cam Newton: "I'm far from perfect, but loyalty, I deserve it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I agree with Andy 95%+ of the time football-wise as well. But his always-get-last-word endless arguing over minutiae
is hysterical. Doesnt really irk me,I just stop reading the thread.

I agree. Andy's football knowledge is great but he can't make himself stick to discussing football. Most long posts I skip, Andy's and the others'.

Accurate. I can't stand Deus. He's a condescending know it-all.

Most can't stand Andy but the sad reality is he and I see eye to eye on many football related matters.

I'm sure there are posters who don't like me either.

The board is kinda like hanging out at the local tavern. Some people you want to have a few beers with and some you'd rather wish went home when you arrive.
The local bar analogy is a good one. BTW, I once worked at the bar that was the inspiration for Cheers- The Bull&Finch Pub across from the Common. I was there before the show was created and the Cheers characters were based on actual real people who worked there and the customers.

I agree for the most part. He can sometimes be insufferably condescending but he knows football and he does add "intelligent pepper". All of us are flawed but Deus is definitely an asset to patsfans. So is @RW, tho he doesnt hold Deus in the same high regard.
Would be boring if we all thought alike.
I like reading different perspectives than my own.
Deus is one of my favorite posters. Ice is a close second. I like Ring6 (Andy) too.

This board has a lot of great football intelligence. It does not bother me in the least if I disagree with a take as it is always well argued. Often I change my mind from reading others or at least gain a perspective I didn't have.

Point is nobody really knows wtf hes talking about. If you dont know keep your mouth shut. The Medellin Hooters tshirt was in the same IS: maybe he took over after Escobar and was sending his minions a message. Why act like a bunch of gossipy women in a nail salon and speculate on minutiae that nobody really cares about?
He's talking about his favorite subject... himself.
The sooner he's gone the better.

I like Deus personally. He adds intelligent pepper to the forum in my opinion. I like that. I messaged him to come back because the forum was getting stale. I'm sure other's did too.

I've been conversing with Deus since I became a member and have usually gotten a useful different perspective out of it.

Anyway personally I'm glad he's back.
Deus is cool I'm sure his problem is just that he has aspergers and has no idea how to debate without being a prick

Yeah I agree with Andy 95%+ of the time football-wise as well. But his always-get-last-word endless arguing over minutiae
is hysterical. Doesnt really irk me,I just stop reading the thread.
Following an Andy argument can be entertaining. He wears people down to the bone but it does get monotonous.

The Deus Bigalow argument strategy is pathetic because the first thing he does is go to condescending-mode as opposed to debating facts. Reason being is he doesn't have them. Then he tries to twist your words around. Besides, he's not really a Pats Fan.

The Gillette crowd has on more the one occasion booed the Brady offense going into halftime because they were only up like 10-7. Cam has no idea what’s coming.
I don't believe that the crowd was booing the players in the Brady era. They were booing the coaches for sitting on the ball at the end of the half.
I think we got a taste of things to come Thursday when Jones stepped on the field to a chorus of cheers. It's obvious which QB is the fan favorite.

Last edited:
The board is kinda like hanging out at the local tavern. Some people you want to have a few beers with and some you'd rather wish went home when you arrive.
This is quite right

He's talking about his favorite subject... himself.
The sooner he's gone the better.
If hes actually referring to his situation with the Pats- then hell yes! thats outrageous and delusional and I say f him. But it was a cryptic post. We dont know exactly what hes referring to. Thats why I think all this piss and vinegar is premature.

If hes actually referring to his situation with the Pats- then hell yes! thats outrageous and delusional and I say f him. But it was a cryptic post. We dont know exactly what hes referring to. Thats why I think all this piss and vinegar is premature.
It's a very good topic for me. I can't stand Cam and I don't speak Newtonese. :)

I don't know if its bias but this board does seem a lot more smart than say a Jets board. Im not even cracking a joke here either. I usually believe most things about football I see here.

Accurate. I can't stand Deus. He's a condescending know it-all.

Most can't stand Andy but the reality is he and I see eye to eye on many football related matters.

I'm sure there are posters who don't like me either.

Naw, you’re cool.

I think Cam is a good guy and I've never had an issue with how he dresses. Just no longer a good qb. But a good dude imo.
There are a lot of reasons that I personally don't like him and really never have. Dressing like a clown isn't a factor at all though.

The Deus Bigalow argument strategy is pathetic because the first thing he does is go to condescending-mode
That shouldn't be hyphenated, but I'm above all that
There are a lot of reasons that I personally don't like him and really never have. Dressing like a clown isn't a factor at all though.
Andy or Deus?

Deus is cool I'm sure his problem is just that he has aspergers and has no idea how to debate without being a prick

I've never had a problem arguing with Deus and we have had more than a few debates over the years but they have always been civil. We don't always see eye to eye.

Anyway I disagree with the "prick" analogy.

Last edited:
Following an Andy argument can be entertaining. He wears people down to the bone but it does get monotonous.

The Deus Bigalow argument strategy is pathetic because the first thing he does is go to condescending-mode as opposed to debating facts. Reason being is he doesn't have them. Then he tries to twist your words around. Besides, he's not really a Pats Fan.
Why did AndyJohnson ever change is name to Ring6 anyway? Did he get banned? Ive been lurking for 5+ years (post for <1), must have missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back