PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Calvin Ridley? No thanks. (EDIT: Signs With Titans)

This is the guy they are targeting, a guy who quit on his team just 2 years ago, then quit on his team again the next year by gambling? Sounds like the kind of winner we want on the roster.

"Ridley may not represent a "true No. 1" receiver, but he's coming off a 76-reception, 1,016-yard, eight-touchdown season with Jacksonville after missing an entire season due to a gambling suspension. He had missed the bulk of the 2021 season while addressing his mental health, too.

Calvin Ridley, Jacoby Brissett reportedly Patriots' top targets to start free agency
I wonder who started this thread.
Give Me A Break Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Massive deal

Ouch!

Who the hell are we going to spend all this money on? lol, but seriously, we have too much money and not enough takers.

Titans get the player and weaken a divisional rival

I didn’t think he would get that much. I wonder what the Pats offered him. Now we’re still looking . Mike Williams would be really good but not getting my hopes up!

Hopkins - Burks and Ridley with Levis Titans can make some noise.

I didn’t think he would get that much. I wonder what the Pats offered him. Now we’re still looking . Mike Williams would be really good but not getting my hopes up!
Failed physical sad. :(

This is why we can’t have nice things.

On another note, those scoffing at the state income tax thing, he’s going from one no state income tax to another.

Another massive overpay. He’s top 5 in average per year, 2nd in fully guaranteed money and just shy of the top 5 in total value. Do teams even ask themselves is spending this type of money going to get us where we need to be?

This is why you build through the draft.

Another massive overpay. He’s top 5 in average per year, 2nd in fully guaranteed money and just shy of the top 5 in total value. Do teams even ask themselves is spending this type of money going to get us where we need to be?

This is why you build through the draft.
How’s that worked for the Packers?

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back