PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Butler to be movie-ized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. Does the movie end with the pick, with him going on to being a starter, or maybe close with superbowl number 2?

Interesting. Does the movie end with the pick, with him going on to being a starter, or maybe close with superbowl number 2?

No word yet.

I like the idea of it. I've always been a fan of motivational sport movies based on true stories.

Serving chicken at Popeye's barely making ends meet, while playing for a small school and makes it as a UDFA to the big leagues, to only record one of the craziest plays in Super Bowl history

Well, obviously the Blind Side was made prior to Michael Oeher's career being complete. I suppose it's not crazy that they would do the same with Butler. I guess I don't know enough about his background to know if it's worth of a movie that will capture audiences.

With this news comes some very important questions like......

Who will play Belichick?

Gene Hackman? Robert De Niro? Rex Ryan (immatiion is the sincerest form of flattery)?

Chadwick Boseman should play him:

1zgqg79.jpg

34rhipx.jpg

This sounds like it is going to be a great movie. I will definitely be giving it a watch when it comes out. I wonder who will play Malcolm?

I assume Mark Whalberg has a starring role?

I was going to say Matt Damon, fresh off his role in the Great Wall.

Actually I agree with Kargetina, Chadwick Bosman was great as Jackie Robinson, so I'm sure he would make a great Malcom Butler.

This sounds like it is going to be a great movie. I will definitely be giving it a watch when it comes out. I wonder who will play Malcolm?
"I've had it with these mother****ing miracle catches in these mother****ing Super Bowls!"
snakes-on-a-plane-jackson2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference