PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bryant still wants out of Pittsburgh

Bourne Again Christian

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
Bryant said Schuster was trash compared to him and then he said that he didn't mean that he said Schuster is a great player and will be a star he said he just wants his.
He worked hard to come back to the field with little to no supoort it's hit time and he wants to shine.
Think Brady would welcome him with open arms?

LMFAO
crazier things have happened but I don't see it.
If I'm a betting man if he gets traded I'd guess Giants or Niners

Martavis One trick pony Bryant no thanks.

Not interested. It isn't that he is not getting his shot. He has the best spot in the league to get his shot.

The Steelers are BEGGING for that 3rd weapon to step up who can exploit the holes the D needs to create to cover Bell and Brown. Bryant probably gets more 1 on 1s than most other outside WRs dream of.

The reason he is not producing is himself and if he can't do it in that offense with Bell dragging 7 to the box every play and Brown making the safety cheat hard to him every play where will he get a better chance?

I have no use for him. There is nothing tricky here. If he was a legit star WR then he would produce like one. He produces like a #4 WR. That is what he is. He came in the league with the physical tools to be and do more. He has regressed for whatever reason. Nothing else needs to be said

I wouldn't want him in this locker room but I want to see how Tomlin handles this distraction.
He is deff what Tom would call a Diva.

I don't know how much they can get for this guy. He's overrated.

dude is one puff away for a permanent suspension isnt he? hard pass.

The Pats don't need him at all. WR is not a need.

Not interested. It isn't that he is not getting his shot. He has the best spot in the league to get his shot.

The Steelers are BEGGING for that 3rd weapon to step up who can exploit the holes the D needs to create to cover Bell and Brown. Bryant probably gets more 1 on 1s than most other outside WRs dream of.

The reason he is not producing is himself and if he can't do it in that offense with Bell dragging 7 to the box every play and Brown making the safety cheat hard to him every play where will he get a better chance?

I have no use for him. There is nothing tricky here. If he was a legit star WR then he would produce like one. He produces like a #4 WR. That is what he is. He came in the league with the physical tools to be and do more. He has regressed for whatever reason. Nothing else needs to be said

He doesn't seem to care about football deeply (suspensions), doesn't put the team first (i.e., demanding trade when they're 5-2), and he seems to put the blame for his lack of inclusion in the offensive game-plan on someone other than himself (as opposed to taking ownership of the things that are keeping the QB from throwing him the ball).

Seems like a near complete anti-Patriot. The above demonstrates an utter lack of mental toughness (as I understand the Patriots to define it).

I'll toss in a 7th and take a flyer. Cut him if he doesn't buy into team concept.

Talent wise..he is an elite red zone and deep threat

I believe he is pulling a moss in Oakland and will look a lot better for his new team

The Pats don’t need someone with his skill set. They could use another WR with Edelman’s though.

Agree but who will at this point of the season be able to pick up all of options routes ect. upon trade ? I think the ship on that type of player has sailed for 2017.

The Pats don’t need someone with his skill set. They could use another WR with Edelman’s though.

How many wide Receivers on the patriots roster do they have remotely similar to Bryant's height, length, vertical and red zone ability?

Agree but who will at this point of the season be able to pick up all of options routes ect. upon trade ? I think the ship on that type of player has sailed for 2017.
Well, the player would need to come from a team that has played in this, or a similar system before. Someone like Keyshawn Martin, etc.

Good Point

Bryant probably has more physical talent than any WR patriots could get on the market for cheap

They may already have him on the practice squad - McCarron. But he’s not likely to get activated unless there is a string of injuries. Mitchell coming back will help, though.

How many wide Receivers on the patriots roster do they have remotely similar to Bryant's height, length, vertical and red zone ability?
They’re not taking on a malcontent this year. Further, the Steelers would do everything possible to make sure he doesn’t end up in New England.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back