PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruins vs Chicago (Because it's the Stanley Cup)

Nothing on my google but any insider news on Horty?

krug had such a bad game...but he is a rook..he is going to have his issues now and then. hopefully he plays better sat. I won't say it's a must win..as i think the Bs can take both in Boston..but it's important

krug had such a bad game...but he is a rook..he is going to have his issues now and then. hopefully he plays better sat. I won't say it's a must win..as i think the Bs can take both in Boston..but it's important

after such a heartbreaking loss..I think either they win the game or lose handily.

after such a heartbreaking loss..I think either they win the game or lose handily.

they are too good to get blown out..all these games will be close

you have all your bases covered lmao. one thing I know for sure is the bruins will never ever quit.

iblwY2rc1cjEE.gif

they are too good to get blown out..all these games will be close
The Blackhawks invented two goals from pure arse and another two from poor Bruins defensive play (Krug's mistake was horrendous). I didn't think they were creating nearly as many opportunities to score as the Bruins. It was a missed opportunity for Boston and a considerable piece of fortune for the Blackhawks.

They need to come back to Boston 1-1. That will deflate some of the air from the Blackhawks bandwagon.

a must win tonight and reports are Horty will start...we will see how long he can go.

Lets GO!

All chicago..sigh

No O from boston. Always playing D

The game 1 result has taken a lot out of them. If they had won it , they wouldve come out with more energy.

The game 1 result has taken a lot out of them. If they had won it , they wouldve come out with more energy.

How do you know that? :bricks:

Lucky they arn't down 3-0...chicago about to have 60 shots tonight

I don't buy it. It's game 2 of the Stanley Cup Finals, they should've won game 1 and the majority of that team knows what it takes to win the Cup. They need to go into the locker room and check their "manhood" and make sure it's still there and then come out ready to shake Crawford's tree.

the BH are a superior team right now. Krug almost made another fatal error. I think he would make a better winger. Anyway, Jagr absolutely sucks and needs to retire. We have zero offense right now and need to pick up the pace or we will be done.

gotta play better in the 2nd period

They look totally disinterested. Cant make one decent sequence of passes.

Are they really going to have about 10 total shots in a game tonight?

they cant possess the puck at all, and too many easy turnovers. Playing uninspired hockey.

that's complete bull sh-t. they had 2 days off. they have been thru everything as a hockey team. losing game one of a best of seven has no effect on game 2 win or lose.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back