PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruins vs Chicago (Because it's the Stanley Cup)

that's complete bull sh-t. they had 2 days off. they have been thru everything as a hockey team. losing game one of a best of seven has no effect on game 2 win or lose.

Iam not saying it should have any effect but early on it is possible. They are humans after all. losing 1 game is no big deal but in 3 OT and giving up lucky goal(s) can sapp a lot of mental strength.

that power play looked like BW had the PP not the bruins..

Iam not saying it should have any effect but early on it is possible. They are humans after all. losing 1 game is no big deal but in 3 OT and giving up lucky goal(s) can sapp a lot of mental strength.

it's one game..they are professionals..not a pee wee hockey team

great...OT...where 1 lucky bounce can decide it...man B's could be down 0-2 or tied 1-1. Or could be 2-0 :bricks:

Bs should have already won this game. Just like gm 1....could be up 2-0 right now. So frustrating

Hot damn, you could tell the Bruins wanted this one more. They were relentless in OT! :rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker: They did what they had to do, now get those two at home.

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YA BABY HOW SWEET IT IS:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

Poor jagr. Hes hit at least 6 post this playoff.

Beautiful pass by Seguin across the slot to Paille. Just awesome. Huge HUGE win.

Frickin' HUGE win. We blew game 1 and got a win in game 2. off to Boston feeling pretty good about our chances.

HUGE WIN!!!

Awesome!!! You could hear a mouse fart in the United Center when Paille sniped that. Too funny.:D

all i wanted was a split and we have that

That was one intense, thoroughly enjoyable OT. Way more passion and energy than the OTs in Game 1. Way to go Bs. I'd say the series is "as advertised" so far.

I think the post has more saves than Crawford.

if jager doesn't get a goal soon hes going to explode. I think he needs some voodoo or something. anything to get those awesome wrist shots to go in instead of hitting post after post after post.

That was one intense, thoroughly enjoyable OT. Way more passion and energy than the OTs in Game 1. Way to go Bs. I'd say the series is "as advertised" so far.

Bruins were very strong in the 1st OT of game 1 as well...slowed in 2nd and in the 3rd OT played better

Bruins were very strong in the 1st OT of game 1 as well...slowed in 2nd and in the 3rd OT played better

Agreed. OT was all Bruins (as opposed to period 1+ which was ALL Hawks). Hawks had a few opportunities of mostly short angle, low percentage chances in the OT. Bruins were point blank shot after shot keeping the puck in their zone.

I swear to F'n god if the post doesn't stop going against the Bruins (Jagr) I am going to explode :D

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Back