PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruins Fans Start Your Engines !!!

In terms of their forwards they are deep on every line. I'm concerned about their defense and how their defensemen will hold up over the season. Look at their pairings, if there was a weakness I'd say they're one quality defenseman away from a complete team.

I actually think they're pretty deep on D, too.

In terms of their forwards they are deep on every line. I'm concerned about their defense and how their defensemen will hold up over the season. Look at their pairings, if there was a weakness I'd say they're one quality defenseman away from a complete team.
What assets do you think the Bruins could part with and which defensemen would you be targeting?

Well, I was a little disappointed with the Bruins performance against the Panthers. I was hoping for a 10 spot after the Bruins went up 6-0 after the second.

Hang your head in shame Bruins. Shame shame shame.

On a serious note, what a demolition. Injuries to the Panthers or not this team is looking very, very strong right now.

What assets do you think the Bruins could part with and which defensemen would you be targeting?

The Bruins are fine. If anything, this is the time for them to slowly groom some of the younger players in limited roles. You'd be surprised what a little exposure for younger players on a team like this will do for their confidence. Anyone who suggests trading Rask is clueless. What they have going right now is what past dynasties and long time powerhouses were built on. Thomas is our #1 and no spring chicken. He needs to split the tending duties with Rask and be fresh for the most physically and mentally grinding playoff in all of sports. When I think of Thomas/Rask it reminds me of the early 80s Oilers tandem of Fuhr/Moog. Barring any unforeseen injuries, this team will be hard to beat come April.

The Bruins are fine. If anything, this is the time for them to slowly groom some of the younger players in limited roles. You'd be surprised what a little exposure for younger players on a team like this will do for their confidence. Anyone who suggests trading Rask is clueless. What they have going right now is what past dynasties and long time powerhouses were built on. Thomas is our #1 and no spring chicken. He needs to split the tending duties with Rask and be fresh for the most physically and mentally grinding playoff in all of sports. When I think of Thomas/Rask it reminds me of the early 80s Oilers tandem of Fuhr/Moog. Barring any unforeseen injuries, this team will be hard to beat come April.
I happen to agree with you I was interested to read DKF's rationale.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
Back