PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruins 2022-23

Yes. If they win 5/6 thats 10 points which is 133.

I'm looking at the ppg mark. Doing the math the Bs can't exceed 78 MTL 1.65ppg mark.

Best they can do is win out (12 points) and finish with 135 points or 1.646ppg.

Last edited:
As expected (see post from yesterday about this time) Montgomery sent a couple of guys back to Boston for some well deserved rest rather than making everyone play their 6th game in 8 days. I liked the idea of rotating guys out for a rest yesterday and I still like it today. What I didn't care for was Montgomery choosing Krecji and McAvoy as the guys to rest, not with Bergeron already back in Boston. It may be nitpicking but the PP is far from fixed and the centers from the two power play units were both back in Boston. That they are also THE guys when you need to win a faceoff in your own end also bit Boston in the ass and may have led to the goal that forced the game to overtime. Making everyone run the added injury risk.

Granted it's a small gripe but it could have been a larger one if someone had been injured in that OT.

It’s going to come down to the final game in the Bell Centre and Montreal is going to be wild to prevent it. They suck, so it will be their season. We damn well better make those f***f*** fans eat it.

1681053376208.png

LMFAO
Does it get any weaker than trying to troll B's fans by taking the time on Easter morning to display his ignorance of the team by spelling its #1 Dman's name wrong?

The welsher couldn't trigger a ****ed gun with Alec Baldwin's help.

Macavoy is going to cause the Bruins to lose.
Oh Bother.png
If Charlie McAvoy is your team's biggest concern, I would say your team is gonna sweep through the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

View attachment 50819
If Charlie McAvoy is your team's biggest concern, I would say your team is gonna sweep through the Stanley Cup Playoffs.
One of these times he is going to commit a stupid penalty and the B's are not going be so lucky. There was no reason to draw blood.

The Devils goalie was like Fort Knox after the first 5 minutes.

One of these times he is going to commit a stupid penalty and the B's are not going be so lucky. There was no reason to draw blood.

The Devils goalie was like Fort Knox after the first 5 minutes.
Lucky? Are you serious? This is the most wins a team has ever had in a regular season, I'd say they have moved well beyond "lucky" and are well into "great" territory. Give me a feakin' break. Have you ever watched hockey before? I don't know what you are watching, but clearly you have no appreciation for great team hockey. This is the deepest team in the NHL and they have it all. Only time will tell if they can finish the deal in the SC playoffs, but I'll take my chances with this team against any team.

Lucky? Are you serious? This is the most wins a team has ever had in a regular season, I'd say they have moved well beyond "lucky" and are well into "great" territory. Give me a feakin' break. Have you ever watched hockey before? I don't know what you are watching, but clearly you have no appreciation for great team hockey. This is the deepest team in the NHL and they have it all. Only time will tell if they can finish the deal in the SC playoffs, but I'll take my chances with this team against any team.
Hopefully they can close the deal.

Not like the Pats.

You are a miserable ****.

For the pathetic welsher that's a compliment. The thieving no honor troll needs your attention even if it is only expressing the contempt that everyone of quality feels for his feeble ignorant attempts to constantly trigger someone, anyone really. As a rule, if I feel anything at all when it comes to desperate trolls it's a momentary sadness for them. Whether it's the lack of outside validation because they are so insignificant in the real world, sense of shame over their ingrown micro penis, desperate loneliness, empty lives, sense of shame over their grotesque morbid obesity, absence of any real identity, humiliation of bed wetting or whatever else may feed their insecure overwhelming self-loathing and social ineptitude that's driving the bus; a normal reasonably well adjusted human being can't really comprehend it. As a result of our inability to envision such a miserable existence, their need to belittle their betters or insult the sensibility of the group that justifiably ostracizes them becomes overwhelming. Since they can't improve their lot, they attempt to drag everyone else down. The accomplished athletes and the teams we cheer become targets for their bile simply to annoy us.

If we give trolls any thought at all as human beings, it's usually just a momentary twinge of sadness that anyone's life is that bereft of quality. It most often passes quickly, after all it isn't as though they merit any portion of a consideration they'd never show others. We see their sorry little desperately needy blurbs, give that small internal sigh then realize; not my dog's ****, not my problem and leave them to cover themselves with it as we go on about our day.

In Triumph's case however, that sadness never really manifests. The universal contempt any real man feels for a welsher precludes it. We can't and won't blame ourselves for not feeling sad over whatever drives his insecurities simply because a welsher doesn't deserve anything but contempt. There are certain types of males (they don't deserve to be called men) that are as low as welshers, beaters of women and children come to mind, but there is none lower. Not all trolls are welshers but it should come as no surprise that a person who doesn't honor their bets is also a troll. A welsher is the scummiest of parasites, the kind of troll even other trolls hold in contempt. Trolls put their **** out there seeking acknowledgement of their pathetic existence, welshers cover themselves in troll **** hoping to camouflage themselves as something better.

Macavoy

Mac, just sayin.
Stick to hating Mac and trolling Pats fans.

Bruins fans are out of your league.

You are the worst poster on the board

just sayin

Seems you have an issue of knowing when to say when.

In fairness welshers have a lot of issues. Having no masculine traits themselves makes the gender stuff confusing for them.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back