PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruins 2022-23

And THIS is why having a "players' coach", especially one trying to curry favor with his employees instead of telling them who's boss, ****ing SUCKS.

Go Pour a Sip Monty, you ****ing Charmin-soft ****ing Idiot. Hope your ****ing choke ass gets ****ing Fired tomorrow.

And take your One whole ****ing banner and GTFO to your F & Fs "Bergie."

Oh yeah, almost forgot: #FireSweeney

When you're done preaching to yourself in here, there is a playoff thread going.

And THIS is why having a "players' coach", especially one trying to curry favor with his employees instead of telling them who's boss, ****ing SUCKS.

Go Pour a Sip Monty, you ****ing Charmin-soft ****ing Idiot. Hope your ****ing choke ass gets ****ing Fired tomorrow.

And take your One whole ****ing banner and GTFO to your F & Fs "Bergie."

Oh yeah, almost forgot: #FireSweeney

Is this something you feel strongly about?

we are on to 2023-2024

we are on to 2023-2024

Sadly, yes we are. I also need to get some alternate Mother's Day items for my wife. In consideration of the circumstances it's best I put away some of her presents for Christmas. The Bruins should be out of her doghouse by then.

Sadly, yes we are. I also need to get some alternate Mother's Day items for my wife. In consideration of the circumstances it's best I put away some of her presents for Christmas. The Bruins should be out of her doghouse by then.
Mrs RW (when I first met her she had a crush on Stump Burridge) was inconsolable on Sunday night/Monday.

Shes better today but still seething and sad.

Mrs RW (when I first met her she had a crush on Stump Burridge) was inconsolable on Sunday night/Monday.

Shes better today but still seething and sad.

Mrs Maust is a Bruins lunatic, she also loves and understands the game better than most folks. Her brother and Dad (til he was 82) played. She married a goaltender and was a devoted Hockey Mom to our 5 boys. We've got pics of her and her Dad and her and I with Bobby Orr among others. She's also got a fairly impressive signed jersey collection along with other Bruins memorabilia. She is disconsolate right now. So out of an enlightened sense of self preservation I'm just going to hold off on the Bruins related Mom's day stuff.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back