PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Browns "legally" tampering

Eh, if it's not illegal then by all means they should be doing it. If the league has a problem with it, then I'm sure a new rule will be made. Given the league office's demonstrated incompetence, I don't see how any good can come out of relying on the NFL to interpret the 'spirit of the rules'. Either it's illegal or it's not, and if it's not, then there's no problem.

Florio is trying the replicate the "success" of today's media, not to report the news, but to become the news... when that fails try to create controversy by quoting an unnamed source who says we should be pyssed off..

I'm not sure if that is a "like", "agree", "funny", or "useful."

Are we going to have a thread for every legal, arguably borderline, move that occurs in the NFL?

Yes.

I'm disappointed you have to ask. :)

I still think that this is brilliant of them.

Is this really that big of an advantage? I guess you get a few extra weeks before the combine to get a little extra evaluation time in, and then a one-time opportunity for this brand new quarterbacks coach to start training this rookie QB with... I don't know, whatever knowledge he picked up about the Browns' offense without really even being part of the team yet? And that for a prospect who may not even end up falling to the Browns' draft slot. I guess every little bit of knowledge about draft prospects helps, but...

Last edited:

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back