• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Connecticut

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Well, who you got and why?

Broncos eek it out somehow.

Den easily if Brown cannot play. O/w, Pit has a shot.

Gonna laugh my ass off if the Steelers give the Broncos a better game than the Chiefs give us.

We got this.

Yeah, I had more confidence in KC to knock down Denver. I think Denver eeks it out too. Oh well.

Gonna laugh my ass off if the Steelers give the Broncos a better game than the Chiefs give us.

We got this.

If healthy, I'm not afraid of Denver. We'll see.

If brown plays the steelers win....peyton is a worse qb than aj mcarron at this point.

Ben will be fine...he came back in.

The question is, will brown?

Brown officially in concussion protocol

Big Ben should likely play since he played at the end of the game.

Brown however suffered a concussion I guess, more likely than not he will be out, but who knows.

Regardless, with Big Ben though I think they can have a chance to win it. It just becomes a bit tougher now.

Gimpy Ben and probably no Antonio Brown because his brain is now jello. Broncos win going away. F.uck the Bengals for choking away that game.
once burger went down i was hoping the bengals would win. if burger isn't 100 percent den wins.

Pittsburgh looks shot even if brown is okay. Their offense has looked pedestrian 3 straight games now, two against poor teams. Denver caught a huge break imo esp if Ben and/or brown are seriously hurt.

That 1 seed is looking mighty important now. I would 110% rather face this steeler team than KC. Oh well its time to man up!!

Big Ben should likely play since he played at the end of the game.

Brown however suffered a concussion I guess, more likely than not he will be out, but who knows.

Regardless, with Big Ben though I think they can have a chance to win it. It just becomes a bit tougher now.

Ben played but it was clear he couldn't throw anything beyond 10 yards. If that's a lingering problem the Steelers have no chance.

Pitt. Manning, if it's cold, will doom Denver. Even if it's not..I don't like his chances even with the refs.

Pittsburgh looks shot even if brown is okay. Their offense has looked pedestrian 3 straight games now, two against poor teams. Denver caught a huge break imo esp if Ben and/or brown are seriously hurt.

That 1 seed is looking mighty important now. I would 110% rather face this steeler team than KC. Oh well its time to man up!!

Kc lost their only receiver in maclin...

Ben played but it was clear he couldn't throw anything beyond 10 yards. If that's a lingering problem the Steelers have no chance.
I suppose. Then again, if Peyton Manning is at his playoff worst, anything can happen.

Kc lost their only receiver in maclin...

That helps but they still look much tougher, especially if Ben and/or brown are not better by next week.

Guys, the charmin soft colts shut down manning last year.

I think denver made a huge mistake going with manning over brock. His deep passes still sailed and his normal passes looked like ducks.

Steelers run d looked pretty good today. So if they stop the run, its cold and force manning to make throws? I easily see manning crapping the bed and losing

Denver in a walk.

If Brown & Ben play this will be bloodbath! Denver will have their hands full trying to contain Pittsburgh's high octane offense! New England on the hand will be a facing a very one dimensional offense most likely without their main weapon out! I think the Pats beats KC by at least 10 points! Big Ben is a warrior! I think he can pull off the upset in Denver!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back