PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos vs Panthers Super Bowl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regular season MVP have looked awful in recent superbowls, the jymx is real.

This game sounds like it sucks. Way to bring it, Carolina.

Luckily I haven't watched a down.

Can't believe the lack of fire by Panthers O. You don't get to the bowl every year, Cam looks like he needs a rocket up his rear. No fire at all!
Could not agree more.....hard to get back to the SB Again....Cam is playing like the game is in his shoulders and HE HAS to get it done....too tight

Brady is 38, took a beating and played his ass off against the donks. Cam gets roughed-up a little bit and he looks like he's ready to bail out of the game. What a chump!

denver D is legit guys. defense wins championship. i can't hate them for having a great defense. i embrace great defense. always loved watching defense beating offense. manning winning wont even matter. he is not even poorman's trent dilfer in this case.

If Denver wins I guarantee you he wins SB MVP even if he doesnt throw a single TD

We would be up by 2 TDs right now if we hadn't telegraphed the GD snap.

Wade assembled the best defense in the league. We need a much improved o line to handle it next season.

Is it still 13-7 or what?!

The crazy thing is, panthers o line is getting away with a ton of holding non calls as well.

Denvers D is for real.

Next year I'd like to see the Pats rush the passer like that

If Easley was 100% this year we could have at least almost countered what they bring to the game.

Guess Carolina's offense isn't all that great but dam the Denver defense is outstanding.

I think Denver has this one. I'm not even sure they have to score again.

denver D is legit guys. defense wins championship. i can't hate them for having a great defense. i embrace great defense. always loved watching defense beating offense. manning winning wont even matter. he is not even poorman's trent dilfer in this case.
I hate them because they are Denver and a bunch of classless douchebags.

great game so far, fellas.....lets hope they can hold on

couldnt ask for anything more.....good football and good beer with my patsfans.com friends

life is good......i feel so blessed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back