PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos mascot featured in Wikipedia - let's respond

Status
Not open for further replies.

RecoveringCowboy

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
It's about Thunder (if you are late coming, the article has a star to indicate it was a featured article that is/was on en.wikipedia.com front page.

I bet someone here could take a Patriot's entry in Wikipedia and make it a featured article. Or hack Thunder and mention glue factories. :p

It's about Thunder (if you are late coming, the article has a star to indicate it was a featured article that is/was on en.wikipedia.com front page.

I bet someone here could take a Patriot's entry in Wikipedia and make it a featured article. Or hack Thunder and mention glue factories. :p
Again, nothing=zero anywhere on Wiki re: salary cap violations (real cheating) which gave direct advantage in 1st 2 SB* "wins"; NFL loves them, Peyton, Bowlen (this one's for making me go to the John and puke because we cheated for this one and the next one)

I bet someone here could take a Patriot's entry in Wikipedia and make it a featured article.
...Only if it acknowledges that Patriots always cheat and are not legitimate.

I remember in SB48 that the horse couldn't even gallup in a straight path during the introductions.

I wonder if Goodell's article on Wikipedia has been hacked? :p

Thank you for giving visibility to this important issue.

200_s.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes