PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos defense vs Patriots offense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Does Josh Want to Stick it to the Head Horse Himself?

If the Pats were to win and Josh was to dance around more than he did in 09 beating the Pats in Denver we'll know. That dance made Merriman jealous.

Not that there isn't already more than enough reason to be motivated but how could one not want to stick it to the team that fired you.

To me what would be more important is the knowledge he has of the personell on that team that was picked and coached while he was there.

Not that there isn't already more than enough reason to be motivated but how could one not want to stick it to the team that fired you.

To me what would be more important is the knowledge he has of the personell on that team that was picked and coached while he was there.

Agreed. I'd like to see a replay of our regular season victory against the Broncos at Foxborough in the 2012 season - the year we ran the 'turbo' offense.

Not just the team but to Elway himself who figured prominently in McDaniels' (then Tebow's) somewhat humiliating exodus, and his own ascension to power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes