PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brian [not Ben] Johnson out as Eagles OC

While it is funny that the Johnsons where mixed up, the important thing to note is another OC position opened up, and it will be more attractive than ours.
That hurts, man.

Maybe Sirianni thought he was Ben Johnson too.

We don't want this one.

Ok Kraft get on the phone.
on the phone GIF by Epicly Later'd'd
Sounds like a " boss I swear it wasn't me type of Move"... 10-1, Matty P the destroyer gets involved then they falter and loose in the first round.. this team was a machine last season... feels like sirani is on the hot seat..

He was the OC who couldn't come up with a plan to stop or take advantage of the blitz. Stay away from this guy please.
With Smith and AJ on the outside too...

Sounds like a " boss I swear it wasn't me type of Move"... 10-1, Matty P the destroyer gets involved then they falter and loose in the first round.. this team was a machine last season... feels like sirani is on the hot seat..
They were 10-3 when they made the switch. Not 10-1. They gave up 37, 42, 33 in successive games, then demoted Desai. It looked like a good move for a second, 20, 25 given up, then it unraveled with 35 and 27.

The offense was putrid: 19, 13, 17, 33, 31, 10.

They were 10-3 when they made the switch. Not 10-1. They gave up 37, 42, 33 in successive games, then demoted Desai. It looked like a good move for a second, 20, 25 given up, then it unraveled with 35 and 27.

No. They were 10-1 Matty p was calling plays.. when they dropped thr next 2 he was announced as DC, desai got the play calling duties taken from him when the defense wasn't playing up to parr.. they even gave up plays to the patriots! The patriots! Lol

No. They were 10-1 Matty p was calling plays.. when they dropped thr next 2 he was announced as DC, desai got the play calling duties taken from him when the defense wasn't playing up to parr.. they even gave up plays to the patriots! The patriots! Lol
They were 10-3. Patricia took over play calling Dec. 20 against the Seahawks. Look it up. They played the Patriots first game of the season, when Desai was calling it.

Was he also the OC last year?

Eagles struggled after losing both coordinators last season. Happy to see the "brain drain" happen to another team. Especially the Eagles.

Just realized I mixed Johnsons. Never good.

Easy to say Eagles is more attractive spot BUT….Siriani has “I’m a tool who blames my coordinators for my failure” written all over him

Jalen Hurts fell off

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back