PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Breaking News: Shank found in Hernandez cell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you people who didn't get the reference skip reading the OP post and just read the title?
Who has time to read sentences when you are too busy being outraged because you didn't read the sentences and are typing upset sentences in response to the sentences you didn't read?

Who has time to read sentences when you are too busy being outraged because you didn't read the sentences and are typing upset sentences in response to the sentences you didn't read?
I like your style

oh wait...of course...they were serving lamb that night...what a maroon I am..

Braised-Lamb-Shanks-Titled.jpg

If you don't have a shank, you just ain't trying.

"shanks AGAIN, Officer Norwood???.....:D

34 years of piss poor journalism, perhaps it is time to give him less credit that he deserves.. otoh that is a great gig, get to go to all the games and treated like royalty.

AKA the "Curly Haired Boyfriend".. many moons ago my best friend was a distinctive red head, he had a nice personality and was easy going, one day he was called.. "Red on the head like the d..ck of a dog", he went wild..

Funny thread and I don't have a problem with it but, Ian should try to see if he can keep the Hernandez news off the news tracker. We don't care anymore.

Breaking news. A prisoner serving life for murder has a shank in his cell. I'm not sure if that is breaking?

I didn't say he had "a Shank" in his cell I said they found Shank in his cell, significant difference.

I'm pretty sure I saw a video on YES of Bucky Dent being interviewed after his post season home run in 1978 and there is a young Dan Shaughnessy with a tape recorder. That's how long Boston has been subjected to his nonsense.

not until they return all the souls they have stolen.
Just trying to get mine back. Ever since Lucifer foreclosed on the second mortgage I've been missing it.

If true this seems a little over the top to me, even for Shank. If he wants to roll that way all he has to do is hang out with Buckley. Breaking into prison to spoon with Hernandez reeks of desperation.

Not judging

Just sayin'
I always dislike pure clickbait.

Yea
I'm pretty sure I saw a video on YES of Bucky Dent being interviewed after his post season home run in 1978 and there is a young Dan Shaughnessy with a tape recorder. That's how long Boston has been subjected to his nonsense.
Yeah, I remember that. Shank had one hand on the tape recorder and the other on his pud. Or, maybe it was on Dent's pud...

Shanks for the memories, Aaron!

Was "shank" wearing kneepads with a tube of chapstick in his pocket??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back