PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Breaking News: Shank found in Hernandez cell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
If true this seems a little over the top to me, even for Shank. If he wants to roll that way all he has to do is hang out with Buckley. Breaking into prison to spoon with Hernandez reeks of desperation.

Not judging

Just sayin'

I agree this **** is old, he got his sentence. Let's move on from this, it's embarrassing.

Move this **** to another forum, not the "Patriots" one. This man is anything but a true Patriot. OT

Move this **** to another forum, not the "Patriots" one. This man is anything but a true Patriot. OT

I didn't think gays and straights were segregated here. Hell. Fred from Dartmouth has been posting here for years.

If true this seems a little over the top to me, even for Shank. If he wants to roll that way all he has to do is hang out with Buckley. Breaking into prison to spoon with Hernandez reeks of desperation.

Not judging

Just sayin'
Every time someone says or writes "Just sayin'" I'm positive it's far more than that. In fact, I know it's a core belief that goes directly to that person's soul.

I wouldn't consider this breaking...i consider this.."in other news"

BTW..if i was in jail for life and famous and killed someone...i would 100% have a shank...(don't arrest me internet)

Breaking news. A prisoner serving life for murder has a shank in his cell. I'm not sure if that is breaking?

wait..you mean Shank was playing prison biatch to daddy Aaron's big boss man to get his latest anti-Pats piece? Wha..?...oh wait...a shank...oh, I get it now. Yeah, uh...gee whiz...wow....I guess....:confused:

Do you people who didn't get the reference skip reading the OP post and just read the title?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes