PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Breaking down the Hail Mary Attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.
We needed Dikembe on that play.

Damn....could you imagine if that had been caught? Would have been incredible.

Of course we still needed a 2 point conversion and OT, but still....

Guess I was close. It was not Gronks helmet but an Eagles player helmet that prevented Dorsett from catching the hail mary.

@fnordcircle guess it was actually as close as 2011 after all..

Cannot for the life of me understand why there was no penalty for the pass interference on Hogan by Malcolm Jenkins, either you call the game or let it descend into chaos...

That was a blatant foul missed by the refs.. I understand letting them play, but not calling the PI is preposterous.

Cannot for the life of me understand why there was no penalty for the pass interference on Hogan by Malcolm Jenkins, either you call the game or let it descend into chaos...

That was a blatant foul missed by the refs.. I understand letting them play, but not calling the PI is preposterous.

Blame the league office for it. For some reason end of game plays are officiated differently than 99% of the game.

Low risk play you expect craziness on. If it was the other way around, we would have lost it if a PI occured on a hail mary

Hogan also got interfered with later in the play, imo. But tbh I don't expect flags to be thrown in the endzone on a Hail Mary.

I'm annoyed he didn't get illegal contact down the field because he's well past 5 yards down the field when that GIF starts.
Game lost before that play.

I'd have loved to have gotten a 2nd shot at the Hail Mary.

Shame that the drive started off the way it did, because if we had saved some of the time we lost on the KR and the first few plays who knows.

That KR attempt was definitely a Hail Mary attempt all its own. If it works we're all lauding their brilliance.
KR attempt was cringe worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back