PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cool Link Brandon Marshall gets Patriots tattoo after losing bet with Julian Edelman on Pats v Jets game

Links to cool things
Here’s the rest of the story. I had been following it since before the game and didn’t think they would actually go through with it:

Essentially, Edelman and Marshall bet that the Pats/Jets respectively would win last weekend’s game on Inside the NFL and the loser would have to get a tattoo of the other guy’s team. Thanks to Marcus Jones’ amazing punt return in the waning seconds, Mr. Marshall is now the very proud owner of some Flying Elvis ink. Props to him for holding up his end of the bargain.

OMG, squirrel would have gotten a JEST tat?

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian
Here’s the rest of the story. I had been following it since before the game and didn’t think they would actually go through with it:

Essentially, Edelman and Marshall bet that the Pats/Jets respectively would win last weekend’s game on Inside the NFL and the loser would have to get a tattoo of the other guy’s team. Thanks to Marcus Jones’ amazing punt return in the waning seconds, Mr. Marshall is now the very proud owner of some Flying Elvis ink. Props to him for holding up his end of the bargain.
I bet it eventually ends up covered up by something Jete related? Still cool of him though.

OMG, squirrel would have gotten a JEST tat?

OFC he would have, only loser scumbags without an ounce of self respect welch on a bet. Welchers are among the lowest form of life known to man. Although given Edelman's sense of humor he probably would have come up with an interesting way of honoring it, that tat would have been something along the line of JESTS, J-E-T-E or Just End The Season.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back