PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brandon Browner sent to prison for 8 years

He got off easy. Maybe they might let him out sooner for good behavior.

so many players are so dumb....low iq

I wonder how attempted murder differs from assault and vice versa legally. You'd think someone accused of attempted murder would just say "really your honor, I was really just trying to kick the sh** out of her."

Intent to murder

I sense a made-for-tv special...."From Brandon Browner To Branded Browneye"..the classic story of riches to rags. Sponsored by Carpet Giant.

Those comments look like PFT comments without the moderation.

Not only a dumb thug, but a broke one at that. Stole her rolex, couldn’t make bail and has time served of 300+ days towards his sentence.

Sometimes I really do wonder about some of these athletes, which I’m hoping is just a very low percent?

There are plenty of awful people in all lines of work : we just don’t care enough about them to dedicate written summaries of their offenses.

In my travels, I’ve found that most people are kind and try to do good as their default... just doesn’t make for compelling interwebz material.

I agree with one of the above posters that he got off easy, but then again many of them do.
Was he really that pissed at his ex girlfriend? Did he really need her rolex that bad?

Thanks for successfully jamming Kearse at the line!

THIS ^
I really liked Browner and this fan boy wanted to see him back but BB correctly realized the guy was a penalty machine and as he aged whatever speed & quickness the big lug once had was on a downslope. Sad to see anyone screw up what should be a decent still "young" life. He earned his sentence.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back