PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brandin Cooks wants to finish career with the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
How pissed is his agent right now?

jZ8N3_s-200x150.gif

I can’t wait until next year when he really has a better grasp of the offense. It might be a pipe dream but I want a healthy Cooks, Edelman, Hogan, Dola, and Gronk (and hell, Bennett) all together at the same time with at least one year experience in the system...

I can’t wait until next year when he really has a better grasp of the offense. It might be a pipe dream but I want a healthy Cooks, Edelman, Hogan, Dola, and Gronk (and hell, Bennett) all together at the same time with at least one year experience in the system...

Thats why I think we have a legitimate shot at a 3 peat, not much competition this year and I think we have the nfc north next year, and I think offense next season will be what it would of been this year had Edelman not gotten hurt assuming Edelman makes a fully recoverey which I'm sure he will as he sounded even hungrier when he tore his acl to get back it sucks he looked like he was gonna have his best season yet

Next week.

I think it's arrived he's gonna really go off down the stretch.

That is either

1. Lip service

2. Means with "BB" not necessarily the pats unless he really likes kraft for some reason

Early talks about an extension with the boss?

We have to pay him 9Mi next year, with an extension that money goes into the total ammount and can be paid down the road. Its always good to get some guaranteed money and staying in a good franchise at the same time.

The Brady -Cooks connection seeing more and more progress. Each week they seem to be more in sync scary that cooks has been a top 5 WR this season and the Brady - Cooks chemistry barely starting to become something special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back