PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady's Future

I forgot that TB has paid Brady to play in 2022. Thus, it's kind of a foregone conclusion he returns in 2022. Otherwise, he owes them nearly 20 million.

He and Giselle are saving up to buy an NFL franchise. First he'll walk into Goodell's office, drop his pants and say blow me for porking you gave me. Next he'll call up Robert and say hi Mr Kraft the second worst decision you ever made was letting me go to Tampa.

Last edited:
Tom eschews controversy. His booth commentary would be too bland. A moot point as he'd never do the travel & prep. He's a Dad now.

Tom eschews controversy. His booth commentary would be too bland. A moot point as he'd never do the travel & prep. He's a Dad now.
Yeah he'd be boring as a commentator

I think, as another former AOLer, I feel really really old now
I am really old now and feel it. I spent 40+ years performing a tough job and my body is now paying me back.

As for AOL back then, I remember opening my own chat room titled "The Doctor is In" and within seconds the room was full. All I did was reply "I see, go on" to each post. It was fun.

I've noticed that Brady has started a line of apparel and some questions came up about his future endeavors and why he doesn't need the money.

When I think back to the beginning of his career I remember commenting on AOL that I think he'll some day get into politics. That kind of makes sense when you see him and Gisele's worth now and how they seem to be raising more funds. Many folks wonder why.

I said it as an AOLe in 2001 and I'm saying it again now. He has his eyes on the White House. I know that may sound crazy to some of you but I think it's a real possibility.

Let me know what you think of m
no

Yeah he'd be boring as a commentator
The NYFL network has been showing all of the Brady SB wins so I decided that, for a change, I would listen to Chris Collinsworth, who's anything but boring. He ruined the Seattle game with all of his nonsense. One time he was talking how everyone should be forgetting about deflategate, as he reminded everyone about it during another great Patriot moment. For a guy who played at that level he doesn't seem to get it. He's one of the main reasons that I stopped listening years ago.

The NYFL network has been showing all of the Brady SB wins so I decided that, for a change, I would listen to Chris Collinsworth, who's anything but boring. He ruined the Seattle game with all of his nonsense. One time he was talking how everyone should be forgetting about deflategate, as he reminded everyone about it during another great Patriot moment. For a guy who played at that level he doesn't seem to get it. He's one of the main reasons that I stopped listening years ago.

Try and imagine Tony Romo calling the final drive of SB 36. I have literally sat down and imagined it. I honestly would love it if someone actually did a mock up of it because it would be so catastrophically bad that it would be hilarious.

I have seen the jersey sales, which for some reason even though the guy has been in the league for 22 years still leads in them, how is that even possible?
Brady's jersey will always sell as people want to be associated with greatness.

Brady is way more popular as a Buc than he ever was as a Patriot. It was his team not the player.

Mac is getting a lot of people hating on him now for the same reason.

Brady should pull an all time Power Move and officially work with Mac on the TB12 method. Oh my god what an absolute kick in the nuts that would be to Belichick.

From what I'm hearing lately Tom is doing a Road Trip type movie. I guess Hollyweird is his next goal.

1645712167364.png

That -250 seems like a compelling bet for a guy who is retired.

Patriots at +600 lol. If that happens Bill needs to be shown the door.

Employing Bruce is bad business.

This windbag can't help himself.

This windbag can't help himself.

pretty ungrateful to the guy that won you a Super Bowl. Arians is a drunk and always talking stupid.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back