PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady post game presser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Run the F'ing ball more, Josh...

Fuxk Kraft

the last question what if they had enough talent, obviously he is not going to answer that.
You can tell from his expression that he has been given bunch of jags and you want him to take them to the promised land.

the last question what if they had enough talent, obviously he is not going to answer that.
You can tell from his expression that he has been given bunch of jags and you want him to take them to the promised land.

It’s hard to feel bad for a man that’s got everything in life but damn, it’s depressing what he’s had to endure this year because of a jerk off of an owner.

Run the F'ing ball more, Josh...
They ran the ball all night. It wasnt working because Sony SUCKS. Any backup or free agent RB can do what he does. He was a waste of a first round pick. We couldve had Nick Chubb.

They ran the ball all night. It wasnt working because Sony SUCKS. Any backup or free agent RB can do what he does. He was a waste of a first round pick. We couldve had Nick Chubb.

it is what it is, we can only learn from our mistakes and try to move on.

There are a lot of RBs out there yes, it’s hard to know who will be a true difference maker.

Also we traded away our 2nd so we are somewhat screwed this upcoming draft.

Tom knows that it’s just not working with the receivers. He doesn’t trust any of them outside of Edelman. They can’t get separation, they are running the wrong routes, they aren’t responding to Brady’s directions.

He doesn’t trust the players around him to do their jobs right. And we are at Week 13. He knows that the operation is probably not going to get better. I’ve never seen him this unhappy before and it’s deeply unsettling.

Sony had 37 yards and 5.1 ypc in the first quarter. We then proceeded to not use Sony the rest of the game. Josh is outsmarting himself. He doesn't want defenses to know Sony = run and James White = pass. So he does things backwards. He tries to run White too much and wastes plays trying to throw to Sony. But in either case with Wynn back we should be RUNNING the ball a lot more.

The guy sounds like someone shot his dog.☹️

The guy sounds like someone shot his dog.☹️

Can you blame him? Look at the last 4 pressers, it’s the same thing over and over again, right now we are lucky to be 10-2. We played two good teams vs Ravens and Houston, we got exposed for not being able to keep up with them on the offensive side of the ball.
Our offense has let this team down the last several weeks.

After this year it’s safe to say we should rebuild our entire wide receiver core.
I still can’t believe how the team decided to cut Gordon and bring someone more inferior.

I like Sanu as a guy, but he is not going to help this team on offense, he doesn’t have the same explosiveness as Gordon.

I feel bad for the guy. His frustration are understandable. Patriots been pass to setup the run team. Now with current WR, they have to run to setup the pass. When the running game is not working and WR are not getting open at the right time, and Brady doesn’t play back yard scrambling QB offense.

They cut Gordon and AB and used a 2nd rounder on Sanu. You tell me how that makes sense when you’re trying to win football games.

Still trying to understand cutting Gordon and Damaryus Thomas this year. Thomas I sort of get, but Gordon is just inexplicable he stretched out the field some at least.

Sony had 37 yards and 5.1 ypc in the first quarter. We then proceeded to not use Sony the rest of the game. Josh is outsmarting himself. He doesn't want defenses to know Sony = run and James White = pass. So he does things backwards. He tries to run White too much and wastes plays trying to throw to Sony. But in either case with Wynn back we should be RUNNING the ball a lot more.

Off how many carries in the first quarter though because he finished the game 10 for 45 yards and hes useless in the pass game when that was suppose to be one of his strong suits in college.

I havent been impressed by him at all. Its not like hes been getting smacked behind the line every down when Wynn was injured. If the O line cant consistently open big holes for him than hes useless. Ive seen him countless times run up the middle and go down on first contact. He has no initial burst and almost never bounces it too the outside. He dosent change his game up either and try to wait for a hole to open up, he just runs straight up the middle and gets layed on his ass for a 1 yard gain with no ability to shed a tackler. He has no ability to juke or make a guy miss. Hes just a downhill runner whos speed isnt impressive and he isnt big enough to run over people and make defenders afraid of tackling him.

He cant produce without the O line opening up gaping holes and I'm damn sure thats not what you want to see from a first rounder.

Josh deviated from the run game too quickly. It was showing signs of success early and he went away from it, inexplicably.

Eventually we fell into a hole and I don’t think Sony was going to be much help at that point.

Josh deviated from the run game too quickly. It was showing signs of success early and he went away from it, inexplicably.

Eventually we fell into a hole and I don’t think Sony was going to be much help at that point.

Josh abandoned the run when it was only 7-3. Sony had 37 yards on 5.1 ypc in the first quarter. Then didn't play after.

A lot of posters have (I think correctly) noted that Brady is likely motivated to demonstrate his longevity on the field as a testament to the TB12 method. That, and more importantly, he has been so dedicated all these years to putting his body in a position to succeed well into his 40s.

It must be devastating to put so much effort in to reach this point at 42 years of age only to have the talent around you drop off a cliff. And then having the media saying it's Brady himself that fell off. He really has been let down here.

Amazing how every 2/3 comments on that stream were about AB. It's not just this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes