PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady off season knee surgery

Patsfanin Philly

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Tom Brady describes his post-Super Bowl knee surgery as 'pretty serious'

I had a pretty serious knee surgery this offseason, which is the first surgery I’ve had in about 12 years,” Brady said, via Rick Stroud of the Tampa Bay Times. “I was really interested to see how it was going to go, because last year it just took a lot. Every week I was kind of tending to my knee, and I thought I would love to see a season where I can focus on some other strength stuff that I want to do, some other technique stuff where I’m not just focused on protecting my knee all the time.”

Brady suffered a torn ACL in Week One of the 2008 season in the same knee that recently underwent “pretty serious surgery.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don;t know if this was posted elsewhere but it bears watching....

1. This was reported weeks ago.
2. To quote a great man, it’s not like he had open heart surgery.
3. Still don’t care.
4. This didn’t need its own thread. In fact, it is now the second separate thread on this same Report that didn’t require its own thread.

I thought his brain training app and impact anticipation muscle training eliminated injuries.
What's the TB12 refund policy?

Has anyone else noticed that every other story on PROFOOTBALLTALK is Brady related?

interesting that it wasn't on the Bucs injury report at all...

Forum police. You guys get issued body cams yet? If only everyone took themselves as seriously as you guys do. When everyone is running from inappropriately placed forums you guys are running in to save the day. You are heroes.

no its not ANNNNDDDD.....

ANNNNDDDD now it is at the appropriate location. I care for order.

If you don't like threads on certain topics

1621098741095.png

don't click on them.

Who Knew????? ^^^^^^^^^

He completely blew out his knee in 2008 and had to deal with a follow up infection. Now thanks to modern medical science that’s repairable to 100% but a decade+ on you’re gonna see some issues with it.

Give it up Florio. Sheesh. It’s like he wants a scandal.

Last edited:

Give it up Florio. Sheesh. It’s like he wants a scandal.

He is also wrong. There is no Probable designation. Unless a player is questionable or doubtful, the injury is irrelevant. No one is more transparent than Arians.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back