Brady not thrilled with fans during TN game

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:
the fans were more quite during a game that was not a contest by halftime?

thats so surprising

umm, maybe because it was a blowout and the fans were louder vs jax because they were trying to wake you up, tom?

The fans can get loud when they choose to. They showed that against Jax when the comeback began. They were trash at the beginning of the game though. Hard to fault them for the Tits game. That was a blowout.

Oh my God, the sacrilege.
I love TB to death, but is he getting a little "big headed"?
I hope I'm just paranoid, but he just seems to be getting a little bit "pompous".

Please tell me I'm wrong, and it's the alcohol!!!
I understand , the crowd there isn't as loud because of the AAA , privileged, end zone elite .

Sorry, just rubs me the wrong way.

Please tell me, I just drank too much, and I'll wake up tomorrow and this is all BS.
I just don't like this.
Please Tom , don't become "Them".

It's one article, so I'll take it at face value.

...And I know the dislikes are coming.. But, as a fan, I don't like my fandom being taken likely.

He can criticize, so can I...... ?

I have been a season ticket holder for 24 years. I have to say I admire the KC and Seattle fans. The Offense for the other teams have to go to silent counts which can cause havoc. A lot of times at Gillette it gets really quiet. Kinda embarrassing.

Yes Tennessee was average at best. Jacksonville was the loudest I ever heard it. Especially after the Bon Jovi “Livin on a prayer” song.

I think what he is saying is if you can get as loud as you got for the AFC Championship game then bring that attitude with you all the time. We expect high expectations from our team every time they take the field. We can do a lot better all the other games. And that includes me.

I hope I'm just paranoid, but he just seems to be getting a little bit "pompous".

I understand , the crowd there isn't as loud because of the AAA , privileged, end zone elite .

Please tell me, I just drank too much, and I'll wake up tomorrow and this is all BS.
I just don't like this.

...And I know the dislikes are coming.. But, as a fan, I don't like my fandom being taken likely.

Brady has criticized the crowd before on more than one occasion. It's not that unusual to hear him mentioning it.

At the same time he praised the crowd for the Jags game.

I just don't like this.

Don't worry about it. Drunkenness disappears a lot more quickly and easily than paranoia does. You'll be fine in the morning (well, maybe by early evening)...

. I know the dislikes are coming.. But, as a fan, I don't like my fandom being taken likely.

You're wrong. It's the alcohol. You just drank too much. No one is taking your fandom likely.;)

I just don't like this.

You are drunk. He was being honest. The Tennessee crowd was a little weak. Most fan bases would be happy and loud with the team up big in a playoff game. We’ve even had crowds that have booed too. We were loud during the jags game and he mentioned it too. He is being honest , we shouldn’t be upset when someone tells the truth. As others have said, we pale in comparison to some other fan bases in being the 12th man.

You are drunk. He was being honest. The Tennessee crowd was a little weak. Most fan bases would be happy and loud with the team up big in a playoff game. We’ve even had crowds that have booed too. We were loud during the jags game and he mentioned it too. He is being honest , we shouldn’t be upset when someone tells the truth. As others have said, we pale in comparison to some other fan bases in being the 12th man.

Can't be upset when someone tells the truth??? Where have you been? Ever since Al Gore invented the internet telling the truth is not ok. It's referred to as "shaming". As in calling fat people fat, bald people bald, skinny people skinny, quiet crowds quiet. It's not ok.

What does this idiot even know about crowd noise?

OTOH, Jimmy G loves all the fans. He shows it with his smile and his eyes. Beaming love into all of our hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back