2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Does Brady win NFL MVP in 2021

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don’t get it.

Yeah he threw for far less TDs and Yards and by being unvaxxed literally cost his team a game but did you check out his TD to INT ratio? That’s the most important stat and always bodes well for playoff success.

I've never been into awards, but I still can't believe that they took it away from Brady. This is the Manning BS all over again. WTF do writers find so likeable about Rodgers? He comes across as a jerk.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Yeah he threw for far less TDs and Yards and by being unvaxxed literally cost his team a game but did you check out his TD to INT ratio? That’s the most important stat and always bodes well for playoff success.
So Rodgers was 13-3 and not 13-4. That explains it.

I've never been into awards, but I still can't believe that they took it away from Brady. This is the Manning BS all over again. WTF do writers find so likeable about Rodgers? He comes across as a jerk.

He can extend play and has a strong arm. He has a good highlight reel. That's basically it.

Manning choked alot. But at least the man made 4 SB's with 4 different coaches.

Rodgers is 1-4 in title games. Never played great in any. If someone said in 2011 that Rodgers wouldn't get back to the SB, most media pundits would laugh.

The fact that Rodgers received twice as many votes as Brady justifies my position that MVP and HOF votes are a joke.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back