PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady milestone and record watch 2022

You are insulting your teams legendary QB that won your team a lot of games and superbowls. Weird huh? Its almost like you became a pats fan after Brady left.

He's not a Patriots fan. He's a troll most likely from the Chiefs. It's not just Brady. He's taken shots at other Patriot all timers.

Final 2022 stats:

Tom Brady: 490-733 (66.8%), 4,694 yards, 25 TD's, 9 INT's
NE Club QB: 358-540 (66.3%), 3,815 yards, 19 TD's, 14 INT's

Congrats to Bowles & Leftwich. Somehow you precisided over Tom Brady's first losing season. This team wins at least 12 games with Arians imo.

Brady's undefeated streak against Atlanta is now over. Question is whether the Cowboys one ends next week.

• Agree
Reactions: TBR
Final 2022 stats:

Tom Brady: 490-733 (66.8%), 4,694 yards, 25 TD's, 9 INT's
NE Club QB: 358-540 (66.3%), 3,815 yards, 19 TD's, 14 INT's
This isn't surprising.

Mac Jones will not be as good as Brady is/was. But most QB's won't be at that level.

Hopefully Mac won't be compared to Brady for the duration of his NE career. It's unfair and unrealistic.

Brady is a once in a generation type QB.

This isn't surprising.

Mac Jones will not be as good as Brady is/was. But most QB's won't be at that level.

Hopefully Mac won't be compared to Brady for the duration of his NE career. It's unfair and unrealistic.

No, Mac will be compared to the likes of Josh Rosen, Mark Sanchez and Zach Wilson. Believe me, no one will be comparing him to Tom Brady.

Congrats to Bowles & Leftwich. Somehow you precisided over Tom Brady's first losing season. This team wins at least 12 games with Arians imo.

Brady's undefeated streak against Atlanta is now over. Question is whether the Cowboys one ends next week.
two ****ing clowns. can’t believe they did that today. Gabbert or Trask should have started with how they played that game

two ****ing clowns. can’t believe they did that today. Gabbert or Trask should have started with how they played that game
Reportedly Brady refused not to play. Who knows? The team would have been 4-13 without Brady. That much is obvious.

This isn't surprising.

I have bad news for you, that Pats QB stat line includes Zappe’s stats. Mac alone is far worse.

They wanted to get Brady his completions record and Godwin his catches + >1000 yards. I'm ok with that. Game was meaningless.

Could've ended like this instead. Fortunately he's ok.

Reported where?
I can't offer you a confirmed report but it's being speculated. I believe it to be accurate. Brady probably wanted to get Godwin the 100-1000. They both exited the game after that was accomplished.

I can't offer you a confirmed report but it's being speculated. I believe it to be accurate. Brady probably wanted to get Godwin the 100-1000. They both exited the game after that was accomplished.

Blaine could have gotten him that.

He feels good about taking a home town discount in Tampa Bay with that big stimmie check he got...

Tx for the memories, but I care about Tom the minute he's back in NE. Well okay. I care a little, I follow him when he does well, I am just as happy when he doesn't.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back