PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady milestone and record watch 2022

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score

He’s a lock for 100k passing yards. That is ridiculous.

Lots of people dismiss these as “volume stats” well how about the fact he’s only tied for 29th in ints and that’s total playing over 20 seasons. How’s that for a volume stat. Lol

Thanks for starting this thread. There are a lot of records in front of Brady for his career and also for the bucs. It’ll be fun to watch!

Reactions: sb1
Brady has 84K passing yards...combining regular season and playoffs is not an official NFL record.

Brady has 84K passing yards...combining regular season and playoffs is not an official NFL record.
Yes the 100k is combined. Still a ridiculous number.

Yes the 100k is combined. Still a ridiculous number.

Yes, of course, but combining playoff and postseason stats is not official and thus not really a record. The article (by a Bucs homer) is misleading. I hate it when the media does that. Really shocked he doesn't have the most 4th quarter comeback wins already - Peyton did that in only 17 season. Again this is a volume stat.

Yes, of course, but combining playoff and postseason stats is not official and thus not really a record. The article (by a Bucs homer) is misleading. I hate it when the media does that. Really shocked he doesn't have the most 4th quarter comeback wins already - Peyton did that in only 17 season. Again this is a volume stat.
Also in the playoffs Brady has 9 4th quarter comebacks. Manning has just two.

You're right though that it's not official which is odd. For coaches wins in regular season and postseason combined is an official record. Not sure why quarterbacks stats are not.

You have to really dig deep here but the only record I care about Brady breaking is winning an 8th ring to put him ahead of Otto Graham on the “most professional football league championships won” leaderboard. Of course 4 of Otto’s 7 Championships weren’t even in the NFL and the 3 NFL ones predate the Super Bowl by 15 years but whatever it would still be really fun to beat.

The one I want to see him break is most TDs by a QB-Receiver duo. Peyton-Harrison have the record at 114 TDs combined. Brady-Gronk are at 105 (I think). So 10 more to break the record.

The one I want to see him break is most TDs by a QB-Receiver duo. Peyton-Harrison have the record at 114 TDs combined. Brady-Gronk are at 105 (I think). So 10 more to break the record.

Does that 114 TDs include playoffs?

In 206 career regular season starts, Rodgers has 18 fourth quarter comebacks (9%).
In 21 career postseason starts, Rodgers has 1 fourth quarter comebacks (5%).
In 227 career starts, Rodgers has 19 fourth quarter comebacks (8%).

In 265 career regular season starts, Manning has 43 fourth quarter comebacks (16%).
In 27 career postseason starts, Manning has 2 fourth quarter comebacks (7%).
In 292 career starts, Manning has 45 fourth quarter comebacks (15%).

In 316 career regular season starts, Brady has 42 fourth quarter comebacks (13%).
In 47 career postseason starts, Brady has 9 fourth quarter comebacks (19%).
In 363 career starts, Brady has 51 fourth quarter comebacks (14%).

Brady's got the big advantage when it counts most. Also explains why Rodgers has only 1 ring.

Another record Brady will break this year is that he will become the most sacked quarterback in NFL history LOL.

Another record Brady will break this year is that he will become the most sacked quarterback in NFL history LOL.
Yeah that's a lot of hits and still only one major injury.

Brady played through tons of painful stuff we heard whispers of but then only got confirmed when he went through offseason surgery. Rib stuff, shoulder stuff, ankle stuff, achilles stuff.

Brady played through tons of painful stuff we heard whispers of but then only got confirmed when he went through offseason surgery. Rib stuff, shoulder stuff, ankle stuff, achilles stuff.

LOL he wouldn’t have even lasted in the wild Wild West era of the 70s and 80s. Just think the pain the QBs in those eras had to endure…

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back