PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Leaving Balanced Opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
One positive with Brady going else where is that from now on... we'll be in the running for the #1 overall instead of the 32nd.:cool:

Last edited:
One positive with Brady going else where is that from now on... we'll be in the running for the #1 overall instead of the 32.:cool:

Right, they haven’t picked in the top 10 since Jerod Mayo when they fleeced the 49ers the draft before.

What Kraft said was correct. If Tom wanted to stay, he's still our QB.
That was on Tom.
However-- it was BB who put Tom in the situation where he felt he had to leave.
I've said all along,that 3/14-3/17 were crucial- TB wanted to see what offensive help he was getting. I think just one move would've done it.
Apparently the last straw for TB was after the Hopkins and diggs deals and the Patriots did zip. Word is they also never made him an offer. There's a rumor the Pats inquired about Hopkins.
It is what it is.
I always root for the laundry.
But Brady is w/o question the most important New England Patriot of all time, even more than BB.
And I love BB.
They're both the goats.
Wish they couldve worked it out.
It's not either ones' fault.
I think a lot of what we saw from TB last year was due to the lack of weapons. He still has zip. His arm is fine. I think he's still capable of being elite.
But what's done is done.
What I really hate that I've been seeing on this board is the trashing of either Tom or Bill.
Are you freaking kidding me? Wtf is wrong with you people.
They're hands down the 2 greatest Patriots ever.
So right now I have a dislike for 90%+ of this board.
All these snipes at Brady. Y'all sound like a bunch of catty 14 year old girls. No, my 14 year old daughter doesn't even talk like that.
Same goes for those disrespecting Belichick.
Probably the 2 greatest sports figures in Boston sports history. Ahead of the legendary duo of Russell/Auerbach.
Makes me wanna puke.
I'm a Boston native and proud of it.
But right now I agree with what Kontra posted a few days ago:
Boston sports fans suck.
I haven't lost one iota of respect or admiration for either Tom or Bill.
It boggles my mind what ungrateful bastids some of y'all are.

Right, they haven’t picked in the top 10 since Jerod Mayo when they fleeced the 49ers the draft before.

It's sad that Mayo had a short career though.

4 - i root only for my team
The New England Patriots

What Kraft said was correct. If Tom wanted to stay, he's still our QB.
That was on Tom.
However-- it was BB who put Tom in the situation where he felt he had to leave.
I've said all along,that 3/14-3/17 were crucial- TB wanted to see what offensive help he was getting. I think just one move would've done it.
Apparently the last straw for TB was after the Hopkins and diggs deals and the Patriots did zip. Word is they also never made him an offer. There's a rumor the Pats inquired about Hopkins.
It is what it is.
I always root for the laundry.
But Brady is w/o question the most important New England Patriot of all time, even more than BB.
And I love BB.
They're both the goats.
Wish they couldve worked it out.
It's not either ones' fault.
I think a lot of what we saw from TB last year was due to the lack of weapons. He still has zip. His arm is fine. I think he's still capable of being elite.
But what's done is done.
What I really hate that I've been seeing on this board is the trashing of either Tom or Bill.
Are you freaking kidding me? Wtf is wrong with you people.
They're hands down the 2 greatest Patriots ever.
So right now I have a dislike for 90%+ of this board.
All these snipes at Brady. Y'all sound like a bunch of catty 14 year old girls. No, my 14 year old daughter doesn't even talk like that.
Same goes for those disrespecting Belichick.
Probably the 2 greatest sports figures in Boston sports history. Ahead of the legendary duo of Russell/Auerbach.
Makes me wanna puke.
I'm a Boston native and proud of it.
But right now I agree with what Kontra posted a few days ago:
Boston sports fans suck.
I haven't lost one iota of respect or admiration for either Tom or Bill.
It boggles my mind what ungrateful bastids some of y'all are.
This board and a lot of the fans between 18-30 aren't real fans. They're fans of winning. Fans of Bill or Brady. Fans of talking **** on Twitter. They're not real NEP fans. I don't enjoy saying it but it's true. Boston does have some awful fans, I've often said that.

It's not completely just the "younger" fans, lots of older folks don't really pay attention as well. Again they just like the parades and t-shirts with the Lombardi on it.

I welcome change with a smile and try to think of the good things that will come out it. Adapt or die. In this case it'll mean the loss of a lot fair-weather fans which is a good thing for the actual base.

I believe a few here have said they're gone after Bill or Brady. Hopefully they expedite that process.

Was a once in a lifetime dynasty. Great fun while it lasted. Now we are back to the days where we try and compete. It's part of being a fan of a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News