Brady has 8th most H8ters - Forbes 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1382409607545.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382409607545.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 148
not surprised one bit, easy to conflate envy with hate

LOL this is hilarious to me. There's literally no valid reason someone could give as to why they "hate" him unless he personally hurt them (unlikely). It's pure jealousy and it's so obvious. He's a good looking guy with a supermodel wife, 3 SuperBowl rings, and plenty more things the average person would do anything to obtain.

Maybe they need to read his background story and make a decision for themselves, rather blather the hype than the media helps portray. Granted alot of media love Brady, but people already on the other side would just dismiss it and get more infuriated by it.

The guy had a tough road to get to the Pro level and nothing was guaranteed for him. He had to fight for every step (from college to the draft to the nfl) and never (really) wavered in his determination and belief that he belonged in the NFL. IIRC the coach he recruited him was let go before he got there, red shirted the year, got to play a little bit, was injured, did great the next year and then had to split time with Drew Henson (i think that's his last nae)e because of pressure from the Boosters. That is ultimately what lead for him to drop to 199 as he was already proven winner.

The guy doesn't stop and is always improving. If more of us had that determination, we'd all be successful and not voting anyone hated at all.

I dislike animal tortures and rapists. The rest of the list is stupid.

Rich. Check.
Successful. Check.
Supermodel wife. Check.
Drop dead looks. Check.
Went to five SB's, won three Rings and kept your favorite team out of the playoffs or big game? Check.

Human nature being what it is, I'm surprised his score isn't worse!

One quick thought. I'd love to see the breakdown of the "hate" vote for Brady by male vs. female. Somehow, I think the guys are just a tad bit more negative on our lad than the gals. ;)

One quick thought. I'd love to see the breakdown of the "hate" vote for Brady by male vs. female. Somehow, I think the guys are just a tad bit more negative on our lad than the gals. ;)

Not a breakdown, but:

Then there’s the most surprising name: New England quarterback Tom Brady. The three-time Super Bowl winner is blessed with looks, talent and a model wife, and makes about $7 million annually in endorsements, but he clocks in with a 25% dislike score. Then again, maybe it’s not so surprising. When you have everything, a lot of people can’t identify. With Brady, E-Score numbers show that woman love the guy, but a lot of men see him an upper-crust pretty boy. “He’s not the guy you think would come to your house and watch the Super Bowl with a couple of beers,” says Philpott.

I agree that Vick and Roethlisberger deserve to be on this list and I can even possibly understand Suh having a spot, but much of this list is just comical. I don't know why Sanchez having a spot simply because he sucks is extremely funny to me, but it is. It's like hunting down the guy whose wife is cheating on him already and kicking him in the sack :D

26432020animatedgif20de.gif

Sadly, American culture has shifted from celebrating personal achievement, consequent wealth and success to a culture of envy today. Too many people are frustrated when they can't just take what someone else has. Not understanding that most successful people have worked far harder than the average person and sacrificed much to attain their goals, folks are miffed that somehow they don't have the same.

I'm sure no-one hates Sanchez, except for the fans he's tortured with his horrific play for the past few years and Tebow fans who take their anger out on him instead of Rex Ryan.

I don't get why people hate Tom Brady. Even if they wanna claim he's arrogant(I say it's more of confidence than arrogance), he's no more arrogant than 200 other players who could've made the list. I walk inside the grocery store in my Pats hat and random people will make stupid remarks about hating Brady.
I always ask, 'why do you hate Brady so much?' It's always something like, 'I just don't like him' or 'because he cheated', but they were hating before spygate. So the answer is 'because he's so good' and then I go, 'well Peyton's really good' and they'll just respond with 'I just don't like him for some reason.'
And women are just as bad, it's because he dumped his pregnant wife for a supermodel. I'll go 'well, she wasn't his wife and b.)he didn't know she was pregnant till long after he dumped her for the supermodel.' Then they'll just say, "well, he seems like a jerk" and I'm like, what in the world is wrong with this people? My sister says it's because he's "boring or stuck-up in his interviews in comparison to other QBs" I'm thinking what are you talking about? He's laid back and refreshing.

And this is North Carolina I'm talking about. I can only imagine what they are saying up north, where the hating is likely ten times as bad.

Florida 2004, I was talking to a FL guy and Brady's name came up. "I hate him", he said.
"Why" I asked.
"Because he wins too much."
There, you have it.

Everyone on that list is on there either because they did something deplorable (Vick, Suh, Roethlisberger) or because they were drafted high and never lived up to potential. Brady is the only one on that list who's there because he's too awesome.

I think the men that hate him are just insecure about the size of their penis'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick