PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady, Gronk, Amendola, and Edelman Back in Patriots….Gear

"The film is based on a true story about four New England Patriots fans who take a chaotic road trip to see Brady play in 2017's Super Bowl LI."

The correct reference is "2016 Super Bowl LI".

"The film is based on a true story about four New England Patriots fans who take a chaotic road trip to see Brady play in 2017's Super Bowl LI."

The correct reference is "2016 Super Bowl LI".
I guess it's one of those things that can be interpreted differently. Yes it was the Super Bowl for the 2016 season but the actual Super Bowl was technically played in the year 2017.

They should Make a movie of the Pats Eagle Super Bowl and make it a comedy with Kevin Hart as Jordan Richards being shocked every time someone catches a pass on him. And a scene where he is in total disbelief when he’s told he’s going to play in the Super Bowl.

They should also make a parody where John C Reilly plays Belichick and against all conventional wisdom drafts Harry.
Reason he drafts him let’s say someone rescues Nike from narrowly being in harms way and the good Samaritan’s name is Harry.
Shortly after this scene he is watching tape and scouts are like damn he’s slow and Bill goes ha what’s his name and they reply Harry.
Then it cuts to a scene where Bill zones out and just keeps hearing I saw the sign from ace of base.
And everytime someone attempts to talk him out of it it just keeps playing that song in his head.

They should Make a movie of the Pats Eagle Super Bowl and make it a comedy with Kevin Hart as Jordan Richards being shocked every time someone catches a pass on him. And a scene where he is in total disbelief when he’s told he’s going to play in the Super Bowl.
They already had an Always Sunny episode where Charlie just reenacted Jordan Richards performance.

Yep and have Denzel Washington play Malcolm Butler, the hero from the Seahawks Superbowl.

I would suggest starting the film showing that play and having all the emotion behind it. Then as non patriots fan watch the film they can keep waiting for Denzel to make his appearance only to have him never show up on camera, thereby capturing the frustration of all NE fans that day.

Who really CARES?
I know you're just being glib but I'll tell you who cares: my wife and presumably a lot of people like her. Let me explain. When I first heard about the flick my first reaction was yuck. I explained the premise of the film to the missus - who HATES football - and the fact it stars Lily Tomlin, Rita Moreno, Sally Field and Jane Fonda and she was psyched and all in. She'll see any movie with all of those famous and accomplished actresses (what is it, five Oscars?) I'm not sure if she was gigging me or not when she said, Tom Brady is he that quarterback?

edited to add: if James White isn't in that film I'm going to be some kind of pissed. Hell, Hightower too.

I know you're just being glib but I'll tell you who cares: my wife and presumably a lot of people like her. Let me explain. When I first heard about the flick my first reaction was yuck. I explained the premise of the film to the missus - who HATES football - and the fact it stars Lily Tomlin, Rita Moreno, Sally Field and Jane Fonda and she was psyched and all in. She'll see any movie with all of those famous and accomplished actresses (what is it, five Oscars?) I'm not sure if she was gigging me or not when she said, Tom Brady is he that quarterback?

edited to add: if James White isn't in that film I'm going to be some kind of pissed. Hell, Hightower too.

Lol. So she’s the one….

This movie is going to be an embarrassing sh*tshow. Rita Moreno was incredible in West Side Story but she is 90 f-ing years-old now. It will be a miracle if she doesn’t fracture something before filming ends.

They should also make a parody where John C Reilly plays Belichick and against all conventional wisdom drafts Harry.
Reason he drafts him let’s say someone rescues Nike from narrowly being in harms way and the good Samaritan’s name is Harry.
Shortly after this scene he is watching tape and scouts are like damn he’s slow and Bill goes ha what’s his name and they reply Harry.
Then it cuts to a scene where Bill zones out and just keeps hearing I saw the sign from ace of base.
And everytime someone attempts to talk him out of it it just keeps playing that song in his head.
What? All the conventional wisdom had Harry going in the top 40 picks.

BB drafted three of those ^ four guys.

amazing memories

Yes, but as always Bill reloads to make new memories...every 10 years he dumps the old guys for new ones and moves onto the next generation of players. Other than McCourty and White, there are no remnants left of the previous dynasty. Looking forward to the next decade of Pats football.

Last edited:

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back