PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or tossing game ending ints which he did most recently.
Bill evaluates on what you did lately what he is projecting you to do.
Can't argue with his methods this will surely put the Great Bill Belichick and his staff to the test.
Bill would love nothing more to hoist the Lombardi while TB12 is at some beach.

I feel bad for all the mini-Belichick’s with their pom poms and naive ideas about how things are about to go down. The Patriots are just another team now. The adjustment will be difficult for many and denial may last many years. When the Patriots go to Kansas City and you realize it doesn’t matter what the game plan is or how smart the coach is, maybe the first moment of clarity will happen.

He almost threw the game away in Kansas City last season.
I lost my mind with that uncharacteristic int

You have some weird selective memory. You apparently missed the end of the game where he lead them down the field in OT on 3 consecutive 3 downs. Also, conveniently leave out how Sanu bobbled the ball up in the air. Carry on, i won't interfere with your anti Brady rhetoric.

Bucs' GM Jason Licht acknowledged there is interest in free-agent QB Tom Brady, the two sides spoke Monday, but there has been no conversation today and there is no deal in place. "We're waiting to see what Tom decides just like everybody else," Licht said.

Breaking. Just got text. Tom Brady has made his decision.

To me it’s the best spot despite people here saying tampa. I get it that tampa has weapons left and right but chargers have some weapons as well and they have a defense.

and it's LA and not Tampa......can't really see Giselle getting excited over Tampa

My teenagers are despondent.

Tom is all the know.

I tried telling them how awesome Matt Cavanaugh was but they just don't want to hear it.

Hey folks. What's new?

Let's see, oh there's a pothole on the street in front of my house and my neighbor has a new dog. Other than that...nothing really?

Hey folks. What's new?

The Saints are being unfairly blamed for a scandal and the media is being a bunch of idiots because

Nothing much!

Hey folks. What's new?

The world is in the middle of an emergency. Businesses, schools and governments are shutting down.

Also there's some virus thing.

Teams like the Browns or Bills would be better with Brady than their mediocre young QBs, although both GMs are too stubborn to pull it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes