PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Fighting Back: Calls Out Colts For Fake Crowd Noise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boomer B

In the Starting Line-Up
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Great to see Brady openly talk about the fraud Colts and how they were piping in fake crowd noise. I guess one of the benefits of not being under Belichick is he can tell the truth how the Colts cheated.

Tom Brady Throws Shade At Colts When Asked About Fake Crowd Noise At Buccaneers Practice

“I thought it was one of the Colts’ old tapes when they used to pump all that sound into the RCA Dome,” Brady joked Friday. “I was telling coach Clyde that he must have pulled that out of his basement for today’s practice. We had a great time with it.”

He also said:
“That was a joke everybody. Just want to make that clear.”

They still should've won the game despite all the crap that happened.

He also said:
“That was a joke everybody. Just want to make that clear.”
Yes, but he’s getting the message out. The “that was a joke” not mentioned till the end of the article. He also said it when the golf match was happening a few months back that Peyton wouldn’t have the benefit of piped in crowd noise.

Yes, but he’s getting the message out. The “that was a joke” not mentioned till the end of the article. He also said it when the golf match was happening a few months back that Peyton wouldn’t have the benefit of piped in crowd noise.
Correct. When Teabag Manning denied it, Tompa Boy told him, "You're full of ****. ". Teabag just chuckled. He knew it was true.

Tony did not play by the book. BB did not like him probably because he saw through the BS.

4f4d19a547372fa417f0d6d3fe36edd2.jpg

Tony did not play by the book. BB did not like him probably because he saw through the BS.

4f4d19a547372fa417f0d6d3fe36edd2.jpg
I loved the original Mr Potato Head! You needed an actual potato, and the attachments had metal prongs!

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
When he retweeted it, Ian Rapoport described Brady's comment as "an incredibly random shot at Peyton Manning, Bill Polian and the Colts." I don't remember Rapoport or any other media member editorializing negative spygate/deflategate/I-don't-like-them-because-they-win-t00-much-gate comments about the Patriots from other players or coaches. And those comments never come with an "I'm joking" qualifier.

When he retweeted it, Ian Rapoport described Brady's comment as "an incredibly random shot at Peyton Manning, Bill Polian and the Colts." I don't remember Rapoport or any other media member editorializing negative spygate/deflategate/I-don't-like-them-because-they-win-t00-much-gate comments about the Patriots from other players or coaches. And those comments never come with an "I'm joking" qualifier.

Well, Rapoport works for ESPN... Manning is an ESPN employee... pretty obvious ;)

My god man, how old are you ;)
60 baby! The new 40...I hope...My older brother received our first Mr Potato Head with the metal attachments in the early-mid 1960s, then just a couple of years later it seemed, I was given one with the all-new plastic pieces including plastic potato...Strange what one remembers as a kid...

Well, Rapoport works for ESPN... Manning is an ESPN employee... pretty obvious ;)
I believe Rapoport is exclusively an NFLN employee...but media birds of a feather will still flock together...to slander the Patriots...

I would guess now that Brady is outside of the program in NE he will be a little more open/vocal about things that have bothered him over the years. Wonder if there will be more instances of things like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes