PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kensil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, there are some people who previously thought that the Wells Report was going to exonerate the Pats have chosen to ignore Kraft's actions and have swallowed his PR Mea Culpa whole. I say wait to see what actions he actually takes before you put him back on the pedestal. Otherwise you may be saddly disappointed as before.

Wow, another thread about Bob Kraft. Go figure?

It isn't about Kraft, it's about Kensil. You and 3 others decided to post about Kraft. That doesn't even come close to making this thread about Bob Kraft.

It isn't about Kraft, it's about Kensil. You and 3 others decided to post about Kraft. That doesn't even come close to making this thread about Bob Kraft.

Really? Show my post about Kraft?

Really? Show my post about Kraft?

Here it is;

I didn't mean it as a criticism, just that there were really only three posts about him, and they were in response to a comment about Kraft accepting the penalty and the affect it has on the public's perception.

Here it is;

I didn't mean it as a criticism, just that there were really only three posts about him, and they were in response to a comment about Kraft accepting the penalty and the affect it has on the public's perception.

I wasn't posting about Kraft I was pointing out to flasox that I'm pretty much sick and tired of his Bob Kraft agenda. It is the only thing he has to say about the Patriots and I have no respect for those who only use this forum to grind their axe and further their agenda. The thread could be about Joe Cardona and he would use it to take a smelly dump on Kraft. We all get it, he despises Kraft, there is no need for him to interject it in threads that have nothing to do with that.

We can all agree that Kensil was the instigator of the plot and the POS commissioner has created a biased and corrupt League office with an obvious agenda against the Pats. However, the elephant in the room which some wish to ignore is the person who has been complicit in both the acceptance of the punishments without a whimper of protest and whose undying support of the POS has assisted his ability to generate the current witch hunt. I won't name that individual since this is not about him.

People who pollute this forum with their own agenda's suck.

I wasn't posting about Kraft I was pointing out to flasox that I'm pretty much sick and tired of his Bob Kraft agenda. It is the only thing he has to say about the Patriots and I have no respect for those who only use this forum to grind their axe and further their agenda. The thread could be about Joe Cardona and he would use it to take a smelly dump on Kraft. We all get it, he despises Kraft, there is no need for him to interject it in threads that have nothing to do with that.

I haven't followed his posting career, and didn't know your post was directed at him. And as I can see he did come right back to start it up again. The heck with him.

Now on to Kensil,

If ever there was proof that someone who's as dumb as a box of rocks could become a millionaire, then he's it. I wonder how many other people involved with the NFL had no clue that balls could deflate in cold and wet conditions. I learned that the first time I stepped out of my house as a kid to shoot basketballs during the winter.

Let me assist you then Ivan with your problem, try the ignore button when you see one of posts. Perhaps, you have forgotten your ongoing disagreement with me about what would happen with the wells report and what the results were. you have apparently returned to the same naive belief concerning Kraft , I however will continue to hold him responsible for the problems he has contributed to. I also advise if you can look at the remarks I was responding to before making unsupported criticism. I do not initiate criticisms regarding Kraft but if there is a thread where the witch hunt is discussed I feel free to shed light on Kraft's complicity.

I'll just use the dislike button.

I haven't followed his posting career, and didn't know your post was directed at him. And as I can see he did come right back to start it up again. The heck with him.

Now on to Kensil,

If ever there was proof that someone who's as dumb as a box of rocks could become a millionaire, then he's it. I wonder how many other people involved with the NFL had no clue that balls could deflate in cold and wet conditions. I learned that the first time I stepped out of my house as a kid to shoot basketballs during the winter.

It is the only thing he posts. No discussion of the team or the upcoming season just Bob Kraft sucks, over and over and over.........

345 Park Avenue is an infestation. The entire regime is corrupt, and a new commish would fumigate the place.

This rant has the added value of actually being true. :)

Now on to Kensil,

I apologize for this discourse between Ivan and myself had to involve you. I van and I had a dispute about the Wells report and it has carried over to my opinion of Kraft. I was responding to a thread concerning the acceptance of punishment which obviously involves Kraft. Ido not and will not start threads about the witch hunt but I will respond.

It is the only thing he posts. No discussion of the team or the upcoming season just Bob Kraft sucks, over and over and over.........
Unlike you, I actually think what happens in the witch hunt has some bearing on the season and the loss of draft picks has some bearing on the future of the team and comment on it. So keep on believing on the mythical influence of Bob to make things well. I will focus on the team when they start playing games for real and have an established roster including a starting quarterback identified.

No chance. Goodell is not going off on his own here--he has the support of an overwhelming majority of the owners, who think the league rightfully holds all the power to be judge jury and executioner and the players should just bend over for penetration. Why would they care if a court rules against Rog (AGAIN) this time?

How do you know that? An overwhelming majority of the owners haven't said anything and even words of support for the incumbent don't mean much, they are often said before the axe comes down to cover one's ass.

The press, public and politicians ARE questioning the integrity of the league. The problem is that the NFL is accountable to no one.

No one except ... the sponsors. If the advertisers who foot the bill for the enomously bloated television contracts begin to think there's a problem, you would be shocked to see just how Commissioner Scheisskopf would become former Commissioner Scheisskopf.

No, he'll just go to the guy who negotiated all those favorable contracts and have him smooth things over...oops, that's not going to work.:confused:

Unlike you, I actually think what happens in the witch hunt has some bearing on the season and the loss of draft picks has some bearing on the future of the team and comment on it. So keep on believing on the mythical influence of Bob to make things well. I will focus on the team when they start playing games for real and have an established roster including a starting quarterback identified.

Unlike you I don't try to hijack threads simply for the sake of being repetitive. This thread was about Mike Kensil, not the punishment or anything else you try to use to connect it to Kraft. Talk about your hatred of Kraft all you want in threads about him but still interjecting it into threads that have nothing to do with it. Beyond that I'm not really sure why you care because you don't discuss football at all,

Once again
Unlike you I don't try to hijack threads simply for the sake of being repetitive. This thread was about Mike Kensil, not the punishment or anything else you try to use to connect it to Kraft. Talk about your hatred of Kraft all you want in threads about him but still interjecting it into threads that have nothing to do with it. Beyond that I'm not really sure why you care because you don't discuss football at all,
I discuss football all the time. I can't help it if you can't comprehend that what happens off the field impacts on what happens on the field. When the regular season starts that is what I will talk about, I am frankly more concerned about who the starting quarterback will be than the fourth string cornerback which is your concern. By the way, I can guarantee you that I have followed and rooted for the Pats since 1960, so I remember the good teams and bad teams for the 54 years. I am not a person who showed up after BB became the boss and attribute everything to the genius of Kraft for hiring him.
Let me also remind you that it was Joker and myself who were focusing on Goodell and Kensil as part of a biased Jets cabal in the League office while you calling us conspiracy theorists. So I can safely say , we were right on that account.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back