Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFan24

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
What do you think is the most epic comeback win by Tom Brady and the Patriots in the regular season?

I am still in SHOCK

My voice is gone

My neighbours probably called the police cause they think I was murdering someone

And my dog is scared for life because of my yelling

WOW

At Denver - BB takes intentional safety.

Brady's like the Terminator. You think you got him down but he keeps coming back and will not stop, EVER, until he gets the W.:singing::rocker:

Brady is the GOAT. We are gonna win it all because we have Brady. Brady is the best to ever play this game.

This reminded me of the victory against the Bills in the 09 opener.

Broncos 2013 because at least it didn't come on a stupid PI call. Maybe there was some merit to the flag but we all know this forum would be blowing up if the Ravens or another team won like this.

Broncos game

/thread

Broncos 2013 because it was against Peyton Manning and Wes Welker.

Personally my favorite one is the one this season against the Saints. That Brady to Thompkins TD along with Rob Ryan's crying face in slow mo afterwards was pretty freaking sweet.

Second for me is the Ravens 2007 one. I still get goosebumps on that final offensive drive that ultimately won the game including the two 4th down conversions and then the TD to Gaffney.

Third favorite is of course against the Donkeys this season. Such a huge comeback and the game winning FG in OT was great.

Snowbowl
Raiders 2001 playoff!

I'm happy we won, but a bit subdued because of the Gronk injury. We're spoiled, right now all we think is championships

Broncos 2013 because at least it didn't come on a stupid PI call. Maybe there was some merit to the flag but we all know this forum would be blowing up if the Ravens or another team won like this.

no...no this board would not

of course we have the usual folks who would say this because they always say this....

but NO, this board would treat it just like it was, a perfectly well called PI....

god knows we lost games like this because of PI calls that were MUCH less

Broncos game because it was a slow mounting comeback. Not to discount the rest of Brady's, but watching the Donkey's unable to stop the G.O.A.T was perfect.

Ravens 2007

It was over if that timeout hadn't gotten credited, and it saved a 16-0 season.

I say this one, simply because the comeback was almost impossible.

At least with Denver we had an entire half to manufacture points. We get the football back with 2:35 left at our own 18 yard line....down 12 points (two possessions) with one timeout. In order to win this game the Pats have to do everything right in terms of execution/protection-- something we couldn't do for nearly four quarters, and get some help from the play-clock or officials. Highly unlikely to say the least.

Nobody and I mean nobody believed we were winning that game at that point...even if we scored on the initial drive. We still needed an onside kick and an offensive touchdown to take the lead. And the Pats hadn't converted an onside kick since (ironically) Bill Belichick's Cleveland Browns in 1995.

That win was almost as impossible as it gets.

I'm going to say vs Denver was more epic just because of the fact that the margin we were down was even bigger at the half 24-0, plus Denver is a much higher quality opponent than the Cleveland Browns. I mean we denied Peyton Manning a victory. We denied Welker in his return to Foxboro. And we had to go to overtime to get it done.

We were supposed to beat the Browns at home. I mean it's still a great comeback, and the onside kick definitely made it more memorable, but overall I still give the 'epic' edge to the Denver OT comeback win.

The Broncos-They have had many great comebacks but what they did that night was really unprecedented. Coming back from 24 down is one thing, doing it against a team as good as Denver simply does not happen, but they made it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back