PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady and Seabass Comedy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you all seen this? If you need a breather from all of the playoff discussion, check this out. Brady is in a far happier place than he was today at the presser. Pretty funny stuff.

SnappyTV -

Damn that's funny.

Er lauft lightsaber. :eek::D

that's the most unbuttoned i've ever seen brady in any interview or acting bit. really seems like he and seabass are just a couple of buddies hanging out.

I guess we know from all of the prankster stories that Tom can be a goofy, down to earth, regular guy, but we never get a chance to see that side of him.

Brady sounded like he was intentionally trolling Vollmer. Pretty great. :)

Ich sorge mich nicht, wer Sie sind, ist das direct dort komisch! :)

Love SeaBass. Hope he comes back on a team friendly deal next year. Solder is of German descent as well. I've liked the fact we've enjoyed a pair of 6-8, 320 lb. bookends for the last 8 years.

I've replayed a lot of games and seen them pancake countless DE's. I know Cannon is getting tons of (well deserved) love, but I like the thought of having solid T depth. He can play LT in a pinch. Well. That's an asset that shouldn't be overlooked.

Heal well our German friend. Come back for another year.

Du Hast Mich!

Love SeaBass. Hope he comes back on a team friendly deal next year. Solder is of German descent as well. I've liked the fact we've enjoyed a pair of 6-8, 320 lb. bookends for the last 8 years.

I've replayed a lot of games and seen them pancake countless DE's. I know Cannon is getting tons of (well deserved) love, but I like the thought of having solid T depth. He can play LT in a pinch. Well. That's an asset that shouldn't be overlooked.

Du Hast Mich!

I hope to. Ditch Waddle. Bring Vollmer for 2m just to insurance and a rookie.

You think he might come back for $.40 on the dollar?? Not so sure about that, there are many teams out there who would spend more than that for him..

You think he might come back for $.40 on the dollar?? Not so sure about that, there are many teams out there who would spend more than that for him..
Fine, give him 2 million euros.:D

53169688.jpg

Du Hast Mich!

His contract tolls from being on PUP all year so he is NOT a free agent. His salary cap hit will be $2.25M in 2017, as per @Miguel here:

Marcus Cannon extension

And as always, huge thanks to @Miguel for all the great info and insights.

It's not up to him like @convertedpatsfan said. When he was 28 he signed a contract for 4m avg. Next year he will be 33 and had several injuries, so the price drops, 2m plus incentives is pretty good for his next role IMO.

That was pretty funny, and as someone said above, it is the most relaxed I have seen TB in a comedy bit. He and Seabass should take it on the road!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back