PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady and Antonio Brown

Marko

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
So looks like AB is accusing Brady and Guerrero of ripping him off. This is the type of thing that the BB school of communications would have saved Brady from. I can’t help but think if the situation happened under BB they would have just cut him and then said we are moving on. With Brady offering the slightest bit of response re AB and Tampa delaying him being cut, they created an opening for further distraction, and AB took it. Also, Brady should finally realize that the whole Guerrero relationship as he is currently handling it, has and continues to be a distraction to the teams.

I mean he's won 5 Superbowls and gone to 7 with this Guerrero "distraction". He's a weird/shady dude but it has worked for Tom and his teams...

So looks like AB is accusing Brady and Guerrero of ripping him off. This is the type of thing that the BB school of communications would have saved Brady from. I can’t help but think if the situation happened under BB they would have just cut him and then said we are moving on. With Brady offering the slightest bit of response re AB and Tampa delaying him being cut, they created an opening for further distraction, and AB took it. Also, Brady should finally realize that the whole Guerrero relationship as he is currently handling it, has and continues to be a distraction to the teams.
LOL

It hilarious that Guerrero is a well known huckster but the AB texts are literally AB privately asking for a refund of services not done and Guerrero going “sure thing AB tell me where to send the money good luck going forward!”

it’s like the opposite of a smoking gun. Or it’s a smoking gun of AB shooting himself.

What’s hilarious is that in 2019 it was heavily reported that Bill didn’t want to cut AB and 75% of the forum was really angry Kraft forced him to. He was practicing on the field with the team a couple hours before he got cut lol

What’s hilarious is that in 2019 it was heavily reported that Bill didn’t want to cut AB and 75% of the forum was really angry Kraft forced him to. He was practicing on the field with the team a couple hours before he got cut lol
Revisionist history at its best.

He should never recruited Brown or Gronk to Tampa, given their health situations
James Franco Reaction GIF

From what I’ve seen this is strictly between ab and guerrero, I haven’t seen him accuse brady of anything. His name is only in it because its his trainer

From what I’ve seen this is strictly between ab and guerrero, I haven’t seen him accuse brady of anything. His name is only in it because its his trainer
Uh no, it's his company. He's not a paid endorser, he is a partner.

Uh no, it's his company. He's not a paid endorser, he is a partner.

i get that but toms not involved in every shady thing guerrero does. Just seems kinda petty to bring brady into this particular ordeal

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back