PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Boy..... they really are that Butthurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is an interesting study done on this. People enjoy - and I mean genuinely enjoy - the feeling of being outraged about something. They get a dopamine rush from complaining about how they got screwed one way of another.
Go pound sand. Your post is an outright lie, you lying sack of Tomase. You’re just trying to cheat everybody out of feeling good, Just like the patriots cheat and all cheaters cheat. And by the way, all your posts suck so just shut up and go away.

Hey, that felt good....you might be on to something here.

Did a quick look at the penalties...

#15 Holding... yep got away with one but it would have been declined.
So after looking through the number of plays brought up I'd say 2-3 have legit concerns. Of course the Jags got away with some too. It happens.

Mostly agree with this - almost none of these are penalties, especially in a game where the refs are clearly letting them play. I thought the most 'blatant' one was Solders hands to the face, and even that was brief and could just be the shoulder area instead of the head. What a monumental waste of effort to catalog all these, only to prove that his argument was baseless to begin with.

Going through these actually made me feel -better- as a Pats fan. This is 100% sour grapes.

My favorite part of that was where the guy who created the thread admitted he had not done The same thing for the Jaguars, and if he did, it would probably negate his theory, “but he doubted it.”
Well golly, talk about your unimpeachable scientific proof ....

I chuckled at that as well when I was reading it.

Someone actually created a Reddit thread complete with seperate clips, pulled from Sunday's game to show how many penalties the Patriots got away with.

Can't remember the last time the pain was THIS bad for a team losing and blaming the refs for their loss. This is a totally new level my friends.

They just took their marching orders from Nantz, who was trying to sell that story the whole broadcast. No original thought, or thinking of any kind, really.

I had people trying to tell me all day how we benefited from the game being rigged. I bring up two points; first, hating on excellence is what's wrong with America. Instead of admiring and aspiring to greatness, we try to bring them to our level. That usually shuts up the Army types because they know it's true. If that doesn't work, I just ask them who is rigging the game? Assdell? The one who was willing to take TFB to the Supreme Court for weather? Or does he just take orders from the other owners? So they're saying their ownership wants us to win? Probably should just stop watching then.

I've yet to have anyone say much after that.

Belichick ties drop in penalties to technique

key point: good coaching leads to fewer penalties, and that as the Patriots close in on a record-tying six Lombardi Trophies, they’re tightening things up, considerably.

I mentioned this multiple times on the Jaguars message board was told that this was all just blah and that Bill had the refs paid off. Nothing more, nothing less. I guess I shouldn't expect fans of a team that's been that bad for years to understand "discipline" so thats my fault for assuming.

Someone actually created a Reddit thread complete with seperate clips, pulled from Sunday's game to show how many penalties the Patriots got away with.

Can't remember the last time the pain was THIS bad for a team losing and blaming the refs for their loss. This is a totally new level my friends.

At least that paranoid poster took some time and grabbed some clips to emphasize his conspiracy theories. In contrast to some of the lazy takes around reddit, other boards and also around here that is a layer of effort that I can at least respect.

My favorite part of that was where the guy who created the thread admitted he had not done The same thing for the Jaguars, and if he did, it would probably negate his theory, “but he doubted it.”

Well golly, talk about your unimpeachable scientific proof ....

It sounds like he helped write the Wells Report.

That lady should stick to cooking supper for her husband she knows nothing about football.

They just took their marching orders from Nantz, who was trying to sell that story the whole broadcast. No original thought, or thinking of any kind, really.

I had people trying to tell me all day how we benefited from the game being rigged. I bring up two points; first, hating on excellence is what's wrong with America. Instead of admiring and aspiring to greatness, we try to bring them to our level. That usually shuts up the Army types because they know it's true. If that doesn't work, I just ask them who is rigging the game? Assdell? The one who was willing to take TFB to the Supreme Court for weather? Or does he just take orders from the other owners? So they're saying their ownership wants us to win? Probably should just stop watching then.

I've yet to have anyone say much after that.

I had a manager pretty high up there at my work try to tell me the same thing today and I had to explain to him what you said. He didn't acknowledge nor deny. But yes its a problem because if you tell a lie often enough it becomes accepted as the truth.

When my brother, at X Mas dinner, told me they have film of TB deflating foot balls, I gave up.

Enjoy talking about refs ,cheating. ..

We'll talk about our SB party plans. :D

So I clicked on the a link to see what he thought would be holding on Solder and saw that it wasn't and realized its just another Patriot Delusional Hater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe