PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Boston TE Party, 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no I was reminded this morning that the last time McDaniels was OC and we picked a pair of tight ends, we got busts in David Thomas and Garrett Mills in 2006. Same thing classic TE and then hback type back to back picks. The same terrible draft McDaniels got Maroney and Chad Jackson. maybe the worst draft class of the Belichick era. Likely more applicable than the Gronk draft which McDaniels wasn't a part of while he was destroying Denver.

David Thomas

Last edited:
Oh no I was reminded this morning that the last time McDaniels was OC and we picked a pair of tight ends, we got busts in Davis Thomas and Garrett Mills in 2006. Same thing classic TE and then hback type back to back picks. The same terrible draft McDaniels got Maroney and Chad Jackson. maybe the worst draft class of the Belichick era. Likely more applicable than the Gronk draft which McDaniels wasn't a part of while he was destroying Denver.

David Thomas

So you're saying it wasn't the dog after all? :(;)

What good could possibly come from invoking the name of the best TE pairing in NFL history? Statistically, one or both of our 3rd round TEs will bust. Our expectations are way too high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back