PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Boston Celtics: Your 2007-2008 NBA World Champions!

Entire game is being replayed starting @ 3am on ESPN. :D
Luckily I taped it and the entire post game so I'm going to kick back, relax and enjoy it tomorrow evening.

Read the LA Times sports page now...that idiot Platschke throws the whole Laker team under the bus....AFTER blabbing on like a crackhead about Laker dominance after the Sunday game. He's a real jagoff of major proportions...which comes as no surprise since he wrote for the Miami Herald back in the JJ years....a time spent with his stupid azzed lips firmly superglued to JJ's posterior and his Patriot hatred in 24/7 over-the-top mode.

just look at this bald headed chicken sexer...

1955034.jpg

he should shave his azz and walk around backwards with THAT mug...

billplaschke.jpg

here he is when he worked for Philippe and Bruce as "head" bartender at the Sunset Strip Boom Boom Room...

and finally....Mr. Swinger...hey Bill, next time try the LA dog pound...cripes, she's a serial clock stopper...

IMG_4760.JPG

its 4.44 am and im still up :rocker:

Last edited:
You're going to have a long Wednesday!
i never did get to sleep. i watched the game again at 3am on espn. I'm going to drink a lot of coffee. I'm glad I'm not working today. seeing them win and beat la is just so sweet. it brings back so many great Celtic's memories good and bad. i remember the day Len bias and Reggie lewis died listening to weei all day. i hope Reggie and red enjoyed watching up there.

Congratulations to the Celtics.
#17 Way to go, guys.:rocker:

i never did get to sleep. i watched the game again at 3am on espn. I'm going to drink a lot of coffee. I'm glad I'm not working today. seeing them win and beat la is just so sweet. it brings back so many great Celtic's memories good and bad. i remember the day Len bias and Reggie lewis died listening to weei all day. i hope Reggie and red enjoyed watching up there.

That's fantasic.

I'm so happy for us all.

Um, I fell asleep. Ironically, it was SUCH a rout, I had no butterflies or nerve to keep me awake. Honestly, I knew it was a foregone conclusion like, yesterday morning.

THis is amazing. I remember when the sports talk people were first discussing the possibility of KG to the Celts everyone decided that the Celts would make the playoffs, maybe go deep, but no way were they winning it all. NO way were they just flipping that switch. Just interesting to look back on it all.

Haha, watching Kobe's face this morning is making me giggle.

Don't tell me who won... I Tivo'd it and am going to watch it tonight after work!

I remember '86. It dawnd on me last night that an entire generation of C's fans have no attachment to that. It's been a long 22 years. Congrats Celtics! :rocker:

I remember '86. It dawnd on me last night that an entire generation of C's fans have no attachment to that. It's been a long 22 years. Congrats Celtics! :rocker:

I do too. Also, we had Larry Bird: A Basketball Legend pretty much constantly in the VCR in those days.

Damn those Celts for making me visit ESPN again. I had to watch reactions. I can't stop the sniffles for KG "ANYTHING's POSSIBLLLLLEEEEEE!!!!!!!" Damn!

My alarm didn't work, WTF!!!!!!!!

how do you feel about a Celtic VICTORY! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWESOME
All I can think about now.. it coulda been 3 man! it coulda been 3

Congrats to the Celtics and you guys. You really deserved it. And I always enjoy a nice blow-out of the Lakers. :D

Best moment during the post win celebration:

KG's "I hope I made you proud" comment to Bill Russell as they embraced.

Congrats to the Celts and their hardcore fans especially those who stuck with the team through the years even when they sucked. This was a great win and a great time to be a Boston sports fan.

I love it the celtics win a championship for the first time in over 2 decades and what does weei have on the radio, freakin red sox baseball. Christ put them on the am side for christ sakes, how a radio station makes a decision to move the sports talk to the am side only, which only boston recieves in, is beyond stupid imo!

I love it the celtics win a championship for the first time in over 2 decades and what does weei have on the radio, freakin red sox baseball. Christ put them on the am side for christ sakes, how a radio station makes a decision to move the sports talk to the am side only, which only boston recieves in, is beyond stupid imo!
weei has more than one station. 850am is boston and they dont have the sox on. its all celtics talk. 103.7 fm has the game as does wrko 690 am.

Last edited:
weei has mote that one station. 850am is boston and they dont have the sox on. its all celtics talk. 103.7 fm has the game as does wrko 690 am.

Great so they use the channel that is impossible to receive in in 80% of the state. Yeah that makes a lot of freakin sense! F@#@ing money grubbing pos advertising bastards make me miss one of the most important sports talk days since the sox won it in 04!

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back