PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Boston Celtics: Your 2007-2008 NBA World Champions!

muy4ia.jpg

TOP OF THE WORLD!

Get ready for that alot this coming season!!

You have no idea how excited I am for MNF this season. I can not wait to boo the s*** out of those ESPN *******s. As this night could not get any better, the C's fans at the game boo Stewart and those ESPN phonies!!!! How can life get any better than that? OMFG!! Someone pinch me. 2 WS, 4 SB's and 3 rings, and now the Celt's are World Champions??!! I can die happy now.

Last edited:
KG's press conference

xn4z1h.jpg

"It's like finally beating the bully. As soon as he patch your pocket you lay his ass out.

You just knocked a bully out and you don't know how he gon' come back.

I KNOCKED THE BULLIES ASS OUT. I KNOCKED HIS ASS CLEAN OUT."

You have no idea how excited I am for MNF this season. I can not wait to boo the s*** out of those ESPN *******s. As this night could not get any better, the C's fans at the game boo Stewart and those ESPN phonies!!!! How can life get any better than that? OMFG!! Someone pinch me. 2 WS, 4 SB's and 3 rings, and now the Celt's are World Champions??!! I can die happy now.

Now all we need to do is win the next Super Bowl....World Series...Stanley Cup....World Soccer Cup....and Boston will rule all that is sports.....

Now all we need to do is win the next Super Bowl....World Series...Stanley Cup....World Soccer Cup....and Boston will rule all that is sports.....

Haha. We already DO rule all that is sports! It's water under the bridge. What a big fat GFY to the rest of America that hates Boston sports so much. I EAT IT UP. I LOVE the hate.

Last edited:
Haha. We already DO rule all that is sports! It's water under the bridge. What a big fat GFY to the rest of America that hates Boston sports so much. I EAT IT UP. I LOVE the hate.

Embrace the Hate in 08 BABY!!!! :rocker::rocker:

Maybe because I've been watching outside World Championship events lately (Sox, Patriots), but did that crowd seem loud at the end singing those songs. Maybe it wasn't any louder then other NBA areana, but man it sounded so good.
I know I went outside and screamed and maybe woke some people up around Chicago, but I think they will understand.
Wow, I can never get to sleep after Celtics game, but this will be so much better then after the last game.

I hope that Boston haters everywhere have that taste of POO POO in their months tonight!

GO CELTS...CONGRATS!!!:rocker:

Woooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an amazing night.....What an amazing win......

Gotta Love New England!!!

:rocker::rocker::rocker:

I went outside with the wife and popped the champagne. The cork went flying over my roof and I think it hit the back neighbors house. Seeing that I am in Tampa he probably has no idea why.

I don't follow basketball too much during the regular season but I saw every minute of the postseason and it was incredible. What a run.

Thank you Celtics for dulling the pain from February. Congratulations!

Boston truly is the center the of the sports universe.

This Is Just So Sweet. To See Them Win The Championship And Do It AgaiNst The Lakers . It Doesnt Get Any Better.

Last edited:
This Celtics team is one of the best. And thats saying something. Forget being taken to Game 7 by the Hawks, they had one of the best regular seasons. They had a shutdown defense. They severely limited the two most "unstoppable" players in the league in Lebron and Kobe.

They won Game Six by 40 FREAKING POINTS. Are you kidding me? Truly a spectacular game and season.

Return to Glory for the Celtics. Hopefully we can continue to stand at the top of the league for years to come.

Entire game is being replayed starting @ 3am on ESPN. :D

thats a great pic. thanks for posting it. just great. god bless red i wish he was still with us.
So true man. I wish he could have lived to see the Celts return to glory. And I wish we had dedicated THIS season to him, not the season where we were god awful.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back