PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Boomer Esiason Down On 2020 Patriots, Believes Cam Newton Is Bad Fit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a Super Bowl I don't want to happen.
Can never root against the Patriots or Brady.
I like drama in sports, just not in my own life. So I would love it, cheer for the Pats, but be more nervous than I have been for any SB.

So, come to think of it, Pats vs. somebody else in the SB may be more heart-healthy!

I like drama in sports, just not in my own life. So I would love it, cheer for the Pats, but be more nervous than I have been for any SB.

So, come to think of it, Pats vs. somebody else in the SB may be more heart-healthy!
Why? Patriots-Bucs is a win-win.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1

That is Florio's SB matchup. LOL. At least that's what he posted on PFT.

Why? Patriots-Bucs is a win-win.

I actually agree with this. If the Patriots win the AFC this year - no matter the outcome of the SB it can't be seen as anything but a massive win with the question marks right now on this roster and locks Belichick in as the greatest coach in NFL history.

Pats win it and we have 7 - more SB's than any other team in NFL history. If we lose then Brady does. I'm good with that as a consolation prize.

I’m also down on the Pats roster for the most part but I’m not prepared to say Cam will fail here. Let’s at least watch a game first.
Bellichick will make it interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye