PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Book claims that Brady was furious with Kraft after Deflategate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, Spygate was "serious!" alright...especially after Mangini had TWO cameras field level that preseasoin and BB told him to move them. Ratdell did exactly ZERO about that but *presto*...Fredo gave up his mentor a month later? I'd say that was serious alright...serious enough for a fed investigation, indictment and incarceration of that scumbag little rich boy moron, Roger Dulldell

It worked out well for Mangini though. Just yesterday he was smiling when processed my credit card at the Chick Fil A drive thru. And he told me to have a great day (I assume just like him.)

I had elsewhere that, in this new book, the authors spoke to Kravitz and he revealed that the person who contacted him on the night of the Pats-Colts AFCCG was someone from league headquarters. I think this was one of the theories in the past, but he also could have been contacted by someone in the Colts organization who had heard about the investigation.

So, the NFL leaked to the media that there was an investigation after the game. A couple of days later, some at NFL headquarters <cough>Kensil<cough> leaked false information about the PSI numbers to the media. There's a bunch of other shady stuff by the league in the interim, but, months later, the results of the NFL directed investigation bear out the narrative they created in the first place. How is it that everyone's reaction, including the investigative reporters in the sports media, to this is "Oh, well. What are you gonna do?"

That's correct, the book says he was contacted by the NFL league office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back