PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bolts vs Dolts game thread

That was delay of game

***** refs didn't call it

DEnver fans all over the refs and missed calls on them LOL

Nice drive there by Clete Blakemen, great execution to get 7!

So on the Wes Welker flopping to extend the drive penalty:

1389572215451.jpg

You guys get the same exact non calls that the Broncos do. Even worse on most occasions, set the same pick plays and get away with ridiculous non called holding penalties on pretty much every pass play, and yet you're going to ***** about this officiating.

Remember the Saints final game winning play? EGREGIOUS non called holding.

Pot,
Meet kettle hahahahaha

I hope all the highlights harp on that gift PI like the "trip" on the pats

$#&% Wes.

Guy signed a contract to go play for Peyton.

You think when Brady said "betrayed" on his twitter account, he was talking about Kraft?

He can come back and retire here if he wants, but I'm not going to cry if our defense pile drives his Hobbit ass in the AFC Championship

Have to love this league. SD scores and they throw not 1, but 2 flags on a 3rd down play to ensure Manning doesnt choke.

I have to say the only thing that scares me about playing denver is the zebras. They basically decided the game with that ticky tack pi where welker tripped over himself

$#&% Wes.

Guy signed a contract to go play for Peyton.

You think when Brady said "betrayed" on his twitter account, he was talking about Kraft?

He can come back and retire here if he wants, but I'm not going to cry if our defense pile drives his Hobbit ass in the AFC Championship

Brady doesn't have a twitter account.

You guys get the same exact non calls that the Broncos do. Even worse on most occasions, set the same pick plays and get away with ridiculous non called holding penalties on pretty much every pass play, and yet you're going to ***** about this officiating.

Pot,
Meet kettle hahahahaha

Just wow. No team or player gets more calls than Peyton

Wonder when Manning starts complaining about NE having an extra day off between games.

Pot,
Meet kettle hahahahaha

Why are you even on a Patriots forum while your team is playing a game?

************ you Broncos fans are by far the most pathetic I've seen of any sport.

Pot,

Meet kettle hahahahaha

Hey JA, we don't get all the calls if you had watched our games.

Look for some SD runs soon

Pot,

Meet kettle hahahahaha

Never did I think fans could be so blind lol

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference