PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bolts vs Dolts game thread

Peyton going to run it then throw a TD pass from the 5. lol

No fear of this Broncos team. We have the best rushing attack in football for the last month, and DEN's secondary is mediocre at best.

See you in Denver Pink Head

Look at Fox with a big smug expression saying "good job" to Clete Blakeman :eek:

So I guess its Denver and Manning against the good guys again.

Just what I didn't want.

Manning's first playoff win in how many seasons? Four?

I'm really not trying to be an ******* here, seriously. But do you listen to yourself? In 2007, Brady failed to make many clutch plays with a loaded offense in the Super Bowl. In Brady's two best statistical seasons (2007 & 2011), the offense sputtered in the biggest game of the year, both times.

I'm attempting to bring objectivity and logic to this conversation. Expected to be banned for doing so.

I don't believe this is the first time you've posted here.

Still, I wouldn't want you banned.

LOL. Sheesh. Classy Patriots fan.

I'm actually a Jets fan. You are very angry.

That's actually just as pathetic.

Everyone report this loser's posts so mods will see this Jets fan and have him banned immediately.

LOL. Sheesh. Classy Patriots fan.

I'm actually a Jets fan. You are very angry.

Hahahaha a Jets fan playing the class card.

Shouldn't you be sexually assaulting one of your own female fans, or punching one of ours in the face? Jets fans and class are mortal enemies

I'm really not trying to be an ******* here, seriously. But do you listen to yourself? In 2007, Brady failed to make many clutch plays with a loaded offense in the Super Bowl. In Brady's two best statistical seasons (2007 & 2011), the offense sputtered in the biggest game of the year, both times.

I'm attempting to bring objectivity and logic to this conversation. Expected to be banned for doing so.

Hey bucko, Tom made plays to give the defense a great chance to win it for us. We had a 4 pt lead in both. We had to keep them out of the EZ and we couldn't. Tom made clutch plays in both, others didn't.

Breathing way too heavily right now. Glad we were able to hang on, obviously.

Looking forward to the game next week, should be a hell of a game. Good luck guys!

Looking forward to the game next week, should be a hell of a game. Good luck guys!

Good luck.

What time do the Jets play tonight anyway?

Must suck when your team is bad enough that you need to use Manning's success to troll the Pats forum. And for the record I really like Peyton Manning, I think he is a class act. Just funny that your first post was in celebration of Manning than your own team.

The Jets fan didn't post anything to have some of you act like idiots towards him. Grow up.

I could say the cliche "good luck too!". But it would be false.

I hope the Donkeys get beat by 50. **** Denver.

Congratulations Peyton Manning

You've officially tied Tim Tebow in playoff wins as a Bronco (1).

Not a Charger fan and I am very angry ...

how pathetic ... so many chances to stop them on 3rd down.

now broncos fans are calling manning clutch after getting upset with him...huh?

I am not so confident about next week on the road. We've been extremely fortunate in several games this year...the good news is at DEN its just one game, and if we play a better 60 min, we are in the SB. On paper DEN kills us tho.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back