PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bolden's back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great ST player, had that nice game against the Bills like 5 years ago and had some good games as a 3rd down back but in this past season he flat out sucked when playing offense.

Not too surprised as BB loves his ST contributions. I wonder if it was for the vetminimum or if he's really valued by the team more than expected.

Bolden is a good team player, who can be productive with limited touches, but special teams are his key to making the team.

I am sure this is a low cost signing that gives him a chance to compete for a roster spot in camp.

The funny thing about Bolden is he had very good testing numbers for his size. I know he isn't but physically he should be a really good RB. Weird that it didn't work out given that 6.91 three cone at 222 pounds at his pro day (6.96 at combine). Anyway, he is what he is.

td_dance_brandonbolden.gif

Thought the new 3M$ RB was here to replace Bolden. But, last year's core STers were gold. Makes a difference.

Solid team guy but not a roster lock.

I'd rather have a stud RB

Give it up.....he's a lock. The Patriots special teams were off the charts in the second half and the playoff run. Constantly pinning teams inside the 20. Brandon Bolden says hello :D
Look at his deal and after they sign and draft a few more RBs then tell me he's a lock

Look at his deal and after they sign and draft a few more RBs then tell me he's a lock

Either way you had the Pats not offering him a contract because he was the Chuck Knoblauch of football (whatever that means) 3 weeks ago. He's a BB guy and I think he stays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes