PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bob Kravitz writes about Deflategate [Four Games in Fall Documentary]

And the documentary is called "Four GAMES In Fall". The title of the thread is wrong even though you get the name right in the first post.

I think the lesson here is to not start threads at 2:30 AM after a night out with friends (if you catch my meaning).

Last edited:
People have no common sense anymore. If enough people preach their biased thoughts to the masses few ever question anymore and just follow along like sheep. And this thought becomes a central dogma to them.

Sorry about that.
And the documentary is called "Four GAMES In Fall". The title of the thread is wrong even though you get the name right in the first post.

I think the lesson here is to not start threads at 2:30 AM after a night out with friends (if you catch my meaning).

Fixed the title

I don't mind Kravitz. It's his other media buddy Doyel that got on my nerves. Still stuck on the clownish Deflategate takes:

Kravitz is also admitting that he did indeed find a free ATM with the whole PSI witch hunt, and is going to the well one more time while Tom Brady's name is once again in the news. Just google 'Bob Kravitz Patriots' or something similar, and you will find dozens of articles authored by Kravitz over the years.
.......aaaaaaaaaaaaaand this describes the sad state of the modern media (sports or otherwise). No one cares about facts or truth or accuracy, all they care about is reinforcing their own biases, creating agenda-driven storylines for the purpose of gaining viewership or “hits”.

I was thinking about this short clip of Bob Kravitz today (When you click play, it's going to tell you the video is blocked on this site, but you can click a link to watch it on Youtube. It should start around the 28:41 mark):

By the way, the entire video is fantastic and well worth watching. Anyway, look at the expression on the face of the guy in the blue jacket interviewing Kravitz. He couldn't have looked more disgusted and upset if Kravitz just told him that they busted Tom Brady for dealing drugs to kids while disguised as a nun. From Kravitz' standpoint, his peers and audience believe this story without hesitation, so no wonder he's reluctant to admit he got it wrong. There are still people that believe the Duke lacrosse team is guilty despite that story being completely debunked, so it's no surprise there's a large contingent of people who still believe "something" must have happened to those footballs.

I was thinking about this short clip of Bob Kravitz today (When you click play, it's going to tell you the video is blocked on this site, but you can click a link to watch it on Youtube. It should start around the 28:41 mark):

By the way, the entire video is fantastic and well worth watching. Anyway, look at the expression on the face of the guy in the blue jacket interviewing Kravitz. He couldn't have looked more disgusted and upset if Kravitz just told him that they busted Tom Brady for dealing drugs to kids while disguised as a nun. From Kravitz' standpoint, his peers and audience believe this story without hesitation, so no wonder he's reluctant to admit he got it wrong. There are still people that believe the Duke lacrosse team is guilty despite that story being completely debunked, so it's no surprise there's a large contingent of people who still believe "something" must have happened to those footballs.

Love it.

Kellerman already being Kellerman in there. No surprise.

The timing made no sense. After the October 16 game against the Jets, MacNally says Brady was mad because he felt like he was throwing rocks....and MacNally measured the balls and they were at 16 psi. So, if any deflation occurred (and not saying it did), it would have started after that. And, it only would have been at home games (since the home team provides the ball boys). So, this whole "deflator" nickname stuff (which was the prior May) was all extraneous.

The fact that the NFL multiple times released false and prejudicial information, wouldn't release PSI information from other games and ignore the "reasonably confident" statement of the referee as to which pressure gauge he used tells you all you need to know.

Maybe one day, after Goodell is gone, someone in the league office will admit what happened.

The timing made no sense. After the October 16 game against the Jets, MacNally says Brady was mad because he felt like he was throwing rocks....and MacNally measured the balls and they were at 16 psi. So, if any deflation occurred (and not saying it did), it would have started after that. And, it only would have been at home games (since the home team provides the ball boys). So, this whole "deflator" nickname stuff (which was the prior May) was all extraneous.

The fact that the NFL multiple times released false and prejudicial information, wouldn't release PSI information from other games and ignore the "reasonably confident" statement of the referee as to which pressure gauge he used tells you all you need to know.

Maybe one day, after Goodell is gone, someone in the league office will admit what happened.
I agree with your points, but it was Jastremski that measured the footballs and was the one Brady was mad at during the Jets game.

Air was released from the Pats footballs. This type of thing is old school football.

How is it that all the NFL games since the Colts game and nobody has discovered balls that seem to have lost air via the ideal gas law?

BB likely approved it. He likes to go beyond the fence. Same with the video taping after Goodell warned all teams not to do it any further. Did either bending of the rules help the Pats? Maybe. Was it the sole reason why NE won so many games? Absolutely not.

Every single ball used by the QB's in the conference championship games tomorrow will be under 12.5 PSI so I assume this will be the narrative for the next 2 weeks and there will be suspensions forthcoming in 2021 along with lost draft picks.

Every single ball used by the QB's in the conference championship games tomorrow will be under 12.5 PSI so I assume this will be the narrative for the next 2 weeks and there will be suspensions forthcoming in 2021 along with lost draft picks.
except for the balls used by aaron rodgers, who likes them over inflated... but thats ok, right roger?

Gonna watch this. Available on primes, iTunes, etc.

join in on the fun here

Gonna watch this. Available on primes, iTunes, etc.

Great article. I can't wait to check out the video. For me, defamegate was the straw that broke the camel's back and the reason why I'll be dumping the NYFL for good when Brady retires. I actually didn't think he'd last this long and I'm grateful that he has.

I can't support an organization that would treat such a high character person so shabbily and their scum as heroes deserving of statues. Instead of tearing him down through lies they should be propping him up for what an outstanding person he is, on and off the field.

Just watched "Game Changer" on Netflix, about diet and performance.

Named Exponent as the culprit writ large in terms of promoting unhealthy food. They'll sign on for anything to make a buck. They suck.

His weak mea culpa is probably because he is in as much awe as most folks that believed Brady was done last year and after watching him beat the Saints and totally transform the Bucs into a winner in one season, he felt it was time to eat some crow for ever questioning the GOAT over stupid air pressure.
He isn't eating crow as much as getting a little whiff of crow.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back