PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bob Kravitz writes about Deflategate [Four Games in Fall Documentary]

Which is exactly how Crygate should have been handled - and would have with any team other than the Patriots - with zero punishment.

Well we KNOW that the Jets taped the Patriots before the Patriots taped the Jets and that the NFL knew. The NFL did nothing about that. We KNOW that the Panthers tampered with the footballs on the sidelines in cold weather and that the NFL knew. The NFL did nothing about that.

So yeah, it seems like the issue is: New England Patriots, not so much the violations that may or may not have occurred.

The stain of cheating is never going away.

Ignorance wont work.

welsh​

[ welsh, welch ]

See synonyms for welsh on Thesaurus.com

verb (used without object) Informal: Sometimes Offensive.​

to cheat by failing to pay a gambling debt: You aren't going to welsh on me, are you?
to go back on one's word: He welshed on his promise to help in the campaign.

welsh​

[ welsh, welch ]

See synonyms for welsh on Thesaurus.com

verb (used without object) Informal: Sometimes Offensive.​

to cheat by failing to pay a gambling debt: You aren't going to welsh on me, are you?
to go back on one's word: He welshed on his promise to help in the campaign.
Cheat - void of honesty and integrity. A thief.

Liar - perpetuating the scam.

One more thought....Bob Kravitz is not admitting what he wrote was wrong on deflategate, but now he has a "glimmer of doubt".

Let's put that in another example and see what that means......

"When I first got married, I thought my wife and I would be together forever. But now, I have a glimmer of doubt".

Kravitz knows he was taken.....he's just not ready to say it yet.

Here we are 7 years after the lie of defamegate was spread and once again I had to hear an ignorant fool talk about Brady being a cheater. The saddest part is that it was a host of a CBS radio show with a nationwide audience saying it a week before the greatest QB to ever play the game is about to play in his 10th SB. 10TH! Even if this clown was to watch the Four Games in Fall documentary I doubt that he'd learn a damn thing, just like Kravitz.

Here we are 7 years after the lie of defamegate was spread and once again I had to hear an ignorant fool talk about Brady being a cheater. The saddest part is that it was a host of a CBS radio show with a nationwide audience saying it a week before the greatest QB to ever play the game is about to play in his 10th SB. 10TH! Even if this clown was to watch the Four Games in Fall documentary I doubt that he'd learn a damn thing, just like Kravitz.

i listen to national sports radio alot because i cant stomach the boston guys like felger, keefe, hart , merloni, tanguay et al and most if not all have bought into the pats cheating narrative years later and ignore all other cheating in football. in fact the astros cheating(a million times worse) never gets talked about as well.

i listen to national sports radio alot because i cant stomach the boston guys like felger, keefe, hart , merloni, tanguay et al and most if not all have bought into the pats cheating narrative years later and ignore all other cheating in football. in fact the astros cheating(a million times worse) never gets talked about as well.
astros cheating (existent)

None of that even approaches what the St. Louis Cardinals did.... I mean, one guy ended up in a federal penitentiary for Pete's sake...

astros cheating (existent)
Yep but nobody watches baseball. The average age of a baseball fan is like 50’s or 60’s. In another 10 years the average age will be dead. MLB is a dinosaur that never changed with the times.

Kudos to Trollin for trying but what did he expect?

I was also surprised to see that the question came from Volin. Of course, we're looking at it from a Patriots fan perspective and thinking that his goal was to try and get Goodell to say he could have handled things better. Since Volin was involved, he might have been expecting Goodell to say that yes, his heavy-handed punishment was the right thing to do.

I was also surprised to see that the question came from Volin. Of course, we're looking at it from a Patriots fan perspective and thinking that his goal was to try and get Goodell to say he could have handled things better. Since Volin was involved, he might have been expecting Goodell to say that yes, his heavy-handed punishment was the right thing to do.
heavy-handed...understatement

unjust...criminal...prejudicial...sadistic...without any factual basis...unwarranted...baselessly vindictive...ludicrous...

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back