PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ANNOUNCEMENT Board Update (Update - Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Just a heads up - the board will probably be down for a bit tonight around 9:30pm or so for a software update and an implementation of a couple of things. No major layout/functional changes, so no additional learning curves this time around.

I'll put together an outline of new features once it's done, but there are a couple of cool things that hopefully people will like. There's also something in particular that should benefit @patfanken when he posts his recaps, so I think this should hopefully work out well. :cool:

Got home a little late tonight and have a couple of things I still need to button up before I do this. So this will be done Saturday night instead.

Carry on. ;)

Woo hoo! Saturday night updates! Now it’s a party!

just hope you're back up by Monday, Ian...thanks for all your work. Too bad we are in the middle of this dyam pandemic or else I'd throw a testimonial for you. I know, old fashioned, but when a person tirelessly creates a venue for thousands and thousands of like minded people to talk with each other worldwide, I think that DEMANDS some recognition. Now, if your wife doesn't like that particular idea, at least we can spring for a weekend in Vegas and get Fnord to chaperone....(yes,a very very lame joke but..that's always been my forte):thaman::thaman::thaman::thumbsup:

just hope you're back up by Monday, Ian...thanks for all your work. Too bad we are in the middle of this dyam pandemic or else I'd throw a testimonial for you. I know, old fashioned, but when a person tirelessly creates a venue for thousands and thousands of like minded people to talk with each other worldwide, I think that DEMANDS some recognition. Now, if your wife doesn't like that particular idea, at least we can spring for a weekend in Vegas and get Fnord to chaperone....(yes,a very very lame joke but..that's always been my forte):thaman::thaman::thaman::thumbsup:
LOL, Vegas with @fnordcircle ? Have you not seen The Hangover? I don't think I could keep up with you guys and I'm pretty sure of the three of us, I'd be the one on the top of the hotel you guys would be looking for all weekend :cool:

This update is finally done, but I'll go over the additions in the morning as it took a little longer than I expected.

Most of them aren't enabled yet, but I'll enable them in the morning as I want to obviously make sure the information is available on what they are, how they work, etc. But I'm beat and need to get to bed. But I appreciate everyone's patience and hope everyone at least had a good night :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye