PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Blue Cats from Detroit defeated the Chiefs

I bet the Kelce injury is more than what is presented, Chris Jones is a POS, I hate the hold out thing, shouldn't be allowed, sign a contract honor the contract and bet no one here can hold out from work....

The contract includes a fine if he holds out and he is paying the fine. Jones is in complete compliance with his contract. What is your issue?

Chiefs aint going back 2 back.

Somebody is going to go Marcus Pollard mode on Mahomes. How many time is he going to fake going out of bounds and pick up 5 more yards without a finger laid on him?

Dude runs around like he is untouchable.

Park Avenue has made it very well-known that he is indeed Untouchable.

Guys, if the Lions were running at will, they'd have scored a lot more than 14 points on offense. Because Goff was good last night.
I will ask you the same thing. If Goff was hot why didnt he throw more than 1 TD pass?

Go watch Montgomery's TD run again.

Mahomes does NOT have the will to make his mediocre receivers catch the ball.

I watched the end of the game. The receivers had several chances to win the game for Mahomes.
That's what captain said.

I bet the Kelce injury is more than what is presented, Chris Jones is a POS, I hate the hold out thing, shouldn't be allowed, sign a contract honor the contract and bet no one here can hold out from work....

LOL. That's probably true because all of us are replaceable, not because of some moral code. Those moral codes are put in place by business owners and working people fall for them all the time. Sheep.

What about when teams don’t want to honor a player’s contract anymore?

Last edited:
There is nothing sweeter than having that moron, Nick Wright, look foolish with his 20-0 Chiefs prediction on the first day of the NFL season and then he has a permanent reminder to his idiocy.

How much of a moron can he be if his idiocy is being repeated multiple times here and nationally? He's laughing all the way to the bank.

Just sit him in favor of Pacheco & McKinnon..he’s a JAG.

Lawerence Maroney did that a lot when a defender wasn’t running free behind the LOS.

Majority of the complaints are that lineman are jumping early - not the feet. Refs are letting tackles get away with it if the ball is snapped immediately after.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back